Tpc Sawgrass club rentals??

lucan89

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm here in Jacksonville for work training and wanting to find a place to play, but I need to rent clubs. Does anyone know if Sawgrass rents clubs?? I can get a tee time on the Dyes Valley course next Sunday for a decent price due to them saying the putting surfaces aren't up to their standards. Also, anyone wanna join me?? I'm not a good player by any means(I generally score around 100 on our municipal course), but figured it'd be cool to play a nice course that I normally would never play

This is my custom signature

Last edited:
Being a resort course I'd be completely shocked if they don't have rental sets. I would expect them to be very nice, very current and very expensive :D

i was there in October and they did have rentals. the ones i saw sitting out were Nike, but i would ask if they had others as well. the nike stuff was all current line stuff.

I would call them. The phone number is: (904) 273-3430.

They do rentals. And take extra balls. There is water on all but one or two holes of the Valley. Tough course. Harder than the stadium to me from similar lengths.

Thanks for all of the replies guys. I didn't get reply notifications for some reason. I was able to rent clubs and had a blast. I shot 108 and lost several balls, haha. Though I didn't feel that the course was crazy difficult. I'd love to come back down and play the Stadium Course someday as well

This is my custom signature

Back