The Sweep Unboxing Part 1,2,3

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I have uploaded the first part of The Sweep Unboxing on YouTube! I will film the next part after my daughter lays down for a nap. I'm having to break it up into parts because the first 2 tries were too long.

I will try not to say um so much in the next video!

Awesome video! What was shown in part 1 alone would be quite an impressive haul. Love, love, love Mizuno wedges. For me, they are 2nd only to the Hogan Equalizers. Played the predessor to the S18 wedges, the S5, and they were amazing.

Awesome job on part 1, loved the intro music.. looking forward to parts 2 & 3!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Simply crazy how much you were able to grab!!

Awesome video. Dont worry about the umms just be yourself. Also good luck with potty training.

I have had issues recording the part 2 all day. I will keep trying!

Dude, that was awesome. well done. Don't worry at all about the "um"s. You did great as it was. Look forward to more.

Awesome job on part 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job dude! Super haul.

Part 2...finally! There will be a short part 3.

Last video! Part 3...

Wow wow wow

Great videos and great haul. It is really cool that Budget has let you, MGR and other members have that opportunity. Has your wife already laid claim to those proper facing clubs? :laughing: Again, great job and look forward to seeing more.

Great videos man. You got some sweet clubs there. Those are all great looking clubs. You did damn good! Thank you for doing these vids. enjoyed them tremendously.

I think it's awesome you sent a set of irons to mgr. Great videos.

Awesome job on the videos man! Such an overwhelmingly sweet haul! Those HMP's with the C-Taper lites have me super jealous!

Haha! These are awesome dude. So freaking cool!

Great job! Which set, if any, will be your gamers?

Great job on the videos JBCIII!

Great job! I was wondering what that mad dash was for at the end--those i500s look great!

Great job! Which set, if any, will be your gamers?

I wanted a set of Mizuno Hot Metal Pros or Tours. I got the HM Pros, but they aren't in my spec. But, these Pings look legit! It's gonna be fun. I will probably do a head to head with the Hot Metal Pros and the Ben Hogan PTx Pros! The HM Pros have less offset and are stronger lofted...so I will have to compare Mizuno 7 iron(30*) and BH 6 iron(30*).

Congrats and thank you yet again, helluva a haul.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wanted a set of Mizuno Hot Metal Pros or Tours. I got the HM Pros, but they aren't in my spec. But, these Pings look legit! It's gonna be fun. I will probably do a head to head with the Hot Metal Pros and the Ben Hogan PTx Pros! The HM Pros have less offset and are stronger lofted...so I will have to compare Mizuno 7 iron(30*) and BH 6 iron(30*).

great work man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back