Tiny House - Could You Do It?

Nope... I am not a fan of small places and I would not be comfortable in something that small for a long term period.

In a warm climate, in a thriving region with plenty of extracurricular activities for the kids/family, yea I could do it under those circumstances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me get right in that, NOT!

Yeah, Becky and I could do it. Although we'd have to get creative with how we store our clothes. Can't really fold up dress shirts and such. But if we were living in one of these homes....I'm not sure we'd need that type of attire.

One word answer NO. Seriously though there would be only enough room for my golf equipmemt. I have to get rid of the wife.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One word answer NO. Seriously though there would be only enough room for my golf equipmemt. I have to get rid of the wife.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I fail to see the downside there.

Not a chance

I could do that if it was just me or maybe just me, but if you add my wife and kids....no chance. I already did this once when we were just starting a family. We (four of us with 2 kids under 6) lived in a house that was just about 800 sq ft. That was like living on top of everyone and everything. Don't want to go back to that.

I could absolutely do it but my wife and daughters would never go for it! I am at a point in my life where downsizing in general is so appealing. I would love to go back to our first house when we were first married. All 950 square feet of it!

Not a chance. I have too much ish

Not a chance

My fiancée's clothes wouldn't fit in an entire tiny house.

Think of where the bathroom would be. The place would smell like sewage unless you had a hole outside. I just threw up thinking about it.

Not a chance. If that fits your lifestyle.. I am happy for you. I would not last the afternoon... Would not hold the clubs and the guitars....

i lived in a 300 sqft studio when I was younger. Always worked and saved a ton of money. Best thing financially i have ever done.

I don't think so. I'm moving into 705 with my dog in May and that's already tight IMO

I'm single and not sure I could do it, there is just no place to store anything.

It reminds me of a CHU when you are down range. I couldn't do it. It would be a great storage unit!

Not now I couldn't, but in grad school I lived in a 20X20 efficiency and loved it.

Back