NorCal Crew hangout thread

If only one of those 2 can make that date I think I could fill out a 4th. I really want to get back to Poppy and get some revenge as my swing was trash last time.

Sorry for leaving you out Roger! From your post a little back I thought you couldn't make it. If you can make it let me know! We can just do a threesome and twosome. Won't find a deal like this for a while.

Whatever works man, no problem for me either way! Can we/should we book some tee times now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking for the 22nd and the earliest is 350pm. Not sure if we could finish. Looks like other had the same idea.

I was looking for the 22nd and the earliest is 350pm. Not sure if we could finish. Looks like other had the same idea.

Would you guys want to do the 29th? there is a 4 somes available at 3:20/3:30/3:40 on the 29th.

In Valley Springs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

And for the record, my game imploded today, worse then the last few weeks! I am an unbelievable driving range warrior right now (jk), but can not take it to the course, lol. I'm headed to Hagen tomor morn to buy a huge bucket and either figure it out or break my back trying, lol.

i haven't had a lesson before, but after today I need to get some help.

I wish I could make that one, but I will be in Alabama playing the RTJ Trail.

NorCal Crew hangout thread

What about the Thursday 21st?

atta boy Tim! Not sure if Thursday works for me. Might be able to but I will have to check with work.

I like that date, we should lock it in soon. Hopefully Josh and Mark can make it as well.

I'd love to, but work and kids schedule mean I can only get out Thursday's.

......and Thursday 21st would definitely work for me :)

Going to play Yocha Dehe tomorrow with a good friend, literally my favorite course supposed to be #1 public course in CA but...

09d42f71b46db37d4f1e4c6ccb3220ce.jpg
I have not played it myself but a co-worker loves this course. Cannot say enough good things about the course itself and the staff. I'd love to give it a go some day if/when I have enough game.

This and Haggin Oaks are the top 2 courses I want to play north of me. Keep us posted on how it goes, very curious what you think as everything I have heard has been super positive.

Went to the range yesterday and I was actually hitting my irons very flush, hopefully my lessons are paying off. Still can't get my driver down right it just feels plain awkward in my hands. Going to play Yocha Dehe tomorrow with a good friend, literally my favorite course supposed to be #1 public course in CA but I'm sure most of you guys have played it a few times. But here's a pic I took at #1 Tee a month ago definitely a gorgeous place.

09d42f71b46db37d4f1e4c6ccb3220ce.jpg

It would be fun to play that course and gamble a bit at Cache Creek. I'd be down for a Saturday day trip.

It would be fun to play that course and gamble a bit at Cache Creek. I'd be down for a Saturday day trip.

You let me know when and it is on!

This and Haggin Oaks are the top 2 courses I want to play north of me. Keep us posted on how it goes, very curious what you think as everything I have heard has been super positive.
The Reserve at Spanos Park isn't on your list???

If you guys decide to play Alister Mackenzie some weekend let me know.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Well I'm glad I didn't trade in the GBB this week. Hit the best back to back drives of my life today. Holes #17 and 18. Both had total distances of 300 yards. I noticed I make cleaner and better contact when I set up for a draw. I tell ya....it's the small things.

Well I'm glad I didn't trade in the GBB this week. Hit the best back to back drives of my life today. Holes #17 and 18. Both had total distances of 300 yards. I noticed I make cleaner and better contact when I set up for a draw. I tell ya....it's the small things.

Good job manny!

#internetgolfer

Nicely done brotha!

......and Thursday 21st would definitely work for me :)

So who else could make the 21st work for a trip to Poppy hills? Let me know and I will get a tee time for 3pm so we can lock it down.

So who else could make the 21st work for a trip to Poppy hills? Let me know and I will get a tee time for 3pm so we can lock it down.

I should be able to make it!

Let's lock it down before it goes away!

Back