Status
Not open for further replies.
After more than 2 months of meetings and planning, my department rolled out major changes to our process that I have been overseeing and I presented the changes to all of our executives and field today. Not only did the presentation go smoothly, but the process changes were well received by everyone. A huge relief..

After more than 2 months of meetings and planning, my department rolled out major changes to our process that I have been overseeing and I presented the changes to all of our executives and field today. Not only did the presentation go smoothly, but the process changes were well received by everyone. A huge relief..

Congrats! Nice when all your hard work pays off.

I am on review writing FIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Well I'm on to the next stage for that job I've been targeting. Phone interview #2 scheduled for next Tuesday!!! Talk about a huge stress relief!

Got my sports car out of storage and it is running great. Always a concern on a 30 year old vehicle that sits for half the year.

Got the snow gear off the tractors and the mower decks on, and got the yard cut right before a cloudburst. The only rant is I lost a grease fitting off one of my mower deck wheels, so it might be time for a wheel kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my sports car out of storage and it is running great. Always a concern on a 30 year old vehicle that sits for half the year.
Whatcha got buddy? I didn't know you had one.

Whatcha got buddy? I didn't know you had one.

1987 Mazda RX-7 with 72k original miles. My parents bought it new and it has never seen the winter.

1987 Mazda RX-7 with 72k original miles. My parents bought it new and it has never seen the winter.
Very cool! I'm hoping one day I can get an old muscle car to just drive around in the summer.

Very cool! I'm hoping one day I can get an old muscle car to just drive around in the summer.

My wife hates it and refuses to even ride in it. No airbags etc. I basically drive it once a week to the golf course and back.

You boys and your cold seasons...Pfft.

With global warming we will have your climate soon. :D

Happy Friday! It was a good week!

I read this and thought "87 is 30 years old?... I was born in 87... FUUUUUUUUU...

I read this and thought "87 is 30 years old?... I was born in 87... FUUUUUUUUU...

Haha, sorry to break it to you buddy.

Well I'm on to the next stage for that job I've been targeting. Phone interview #2 scheduled for next Tuesday!!! Talk about a huge stress relief!

Good luck.

Good luck.

Thanks Eric. When I received the call I was thinking they filled the position as it has been two weeks since hearing from them.

Good luck buddy

Warriors/Celtics game with a couple good friends!

Stitches come out tomorrow. Time to get to work and make the best of a bad situation that could've been much, much worse. I've got a state to help beat.

Stitches come out tomorrow. Time to get to work and make the best of a bad situation that could've been much, much worse. I've got a state to help beat.

Take it slow buddy.

Need a few photos!

Have the whole weekend off, got all my honey dos done, golf tomorrow morning, then maybe new irons after that in the afternoon and a scramble on Sunday. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back