r80rew

Reaction score
Handicap
What do people know about these shaft? This will be the stock graphite shaft with the pxg 0211 irons,

Mitsubishi iron shafts.
MMT stands for Metal Mesh Tech and they will be light to mid weight and offer mid launch and mid spin.

Mitsubishi iron shafts.
MMT stands for Metal Mesh Tech and they will be light to mid weight and offer mid launch and mid spin.

Thanks JB - Have you reviewed these shafts? Couldn't find anything using the forum search.

Thanks JB - Have you reviewed these shafts? Couldn't find anything using the forum search.

I have not, never tried them as of yet.

a791fac9107a026499e0a3a6dd84737f.jpg

Stock offering for new TM irons is interesting. Looking forward to thpers who purchase these getting reps and feedback into this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing these available. Seems several top of the line vendors are presenting these as an option.

I'm looking to utilize these or the SteelFiber FC series. I'm interested how they will compare.

Surprisingly little talk on these, seeing that they are actively being sold on most of the large manufactures top of the line irons.

Sox_Fan;n8880801 said:
I posted a contest this morning to win a set of these. Would love to win them myself. I am all about graphite iron shafts.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...er-to-win-a-set-of-8-mmt-graphite-iron-shafts

Wish I could win them!

Just placed one shaft on my rogue 3 hybrid. Will do a comparison between that and the rogue 4 hybrid or 2 exotics IWS fitted (which gets similar performance to the 3H) with the Project X Catalyst sometime the week after.

f6210136e2a14e583d30e957b4cf956e.jpg

So I had a go with the mmt shaft today. Probably one of the first in Asia to fit it on. The finish is incredibly silky smooth and it has a great feel to it. It doesn't feel like a steel shaft nor a graphite composite shaft. It can scratch easily due that black finish. Only downside to this expensive shaft.

The sound and feedback was amazing. The ball flight and penetration was great. I hit about 150-160m with head wind. About 180m with tail wind. I would say i got mid flight. It isn't a high launcher and I was pretty happy and confident with my second or third shots approaching the tee.

The headache I have now is that if i strike is really well, I get the same distance with my 3FW Fitted with the tensei blue.

For the first time, I manage to save par 3x when approaching a par 3, 4 and 5. Mind you, the last time I double or triple bogey the same holes. All smiles for this high handicapper.

Definitely need to use this more shaft combination more often. I will do a comparison with the catalyst irons I fitted on my exs iron woods soon.

Overall, great performance for that price.

Spent the morning with the Mitsubishi team and learning more about these shafts. We will have more coming up soon, but they are intriguing.

Back