Montreal Qc area chat

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering if there was any people here in the montreal area on even in the whole province of Quebec that would like to hang around and meet for a round or two, so if you guys are here, well speak up!

#ifeellonely bump

It's a little late for this year, but Montreal is one of my favorite cities. It wouldn't take much to convince me to drive up there for a weekend next summer.

It's a little late for this year, but Montreal is one of my favorite cities. It wouldn't take much to convince me to drive up there for a weekend next summer.

I could be talked into something like this. I was in Montreal last August for a bachelor party and had..........fun.

I could be talked into something like this. I was in Montreal last August for a bachelor party and had..........fun.

Haha I cant believe that!

There is nothing fun to do up here

Probably too late this year, but if I'm ever up your way I'll see if you're up for a game. I'm out about an hour west of Ottawa/Gatineau.

Its not too late if there isnt snow on the grass :D

I was wondering if there was any people here in the montreal area on even in the whole province of Quebec that would like to hang around and meet for a round or two, so if you guys are here, well speak up!
I am in the area. Could manage for a few rounds. Anyone else up for it ?

I am in the area. Could manage for a few rounds. Anyone else up for it ?

I think there are only two of us, twice as many as two weeks ago

I might bring my golf clubs down when I visit my family this summer... Where do you live Marty?

I might bring my golf clubs down when I visit my family this summer... Where do you live Marty?
Bik and i both live on the south shore, near chateauguay

Sounds good, I'm originally from Terrebonne

not exactly close, but we can denenitely meet halfway, there are some great courses on the island

not exactly close, but we can denenitely meet halfway, there are some great courses on the island

Coming from Vancouver... Chateauguay Terrebonne is pretty close! ;)

Saint-Hyacinthe !

Coming from Vancouver... Chateauguay Terrebonne is pretty close! ;)

haha true. make sure you message us when you get to Terrebonne, we'll play a round for sure

Saint-Hyacinthe !

Hey cm!
wanna play tomorrow? Bik0109 and I have a tee time at Lacolle at 1:36 pm

Back