What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggled a bit with the approach shots and kept just missing putts. 38/39 for a 77.
Not too bad for the 4th round of the year.

Struggled a bit with the approach shots and kept just missing putts. 38/39 for a 77.
Not too bad for the 4th round of the year.
Not to shabby at all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

43/44-87 on a 133 slope / 6400 yard course that I'd never played before.

I felt like I was striking the ball pretty well but it was one of those days where little misses found big trouble. I also had a ton of VERY long first putts which contributed to 35 putts.

Last edited:
4/44-86 on a 133 slope / 6400 yard course that I'd never played before.

I felt like I was striking the ball pretty well but it was one of those days where little misses found big trouble. I also had a ton of VERY long first putts which contributed to 35 putts.

I know those days well. My last round featured great ball striking but for some unspeakable reason my short game skills just absolutely abandoned me. 3 putts, duffed chips, and thinned wedges turned a potential 75 or better into an 82.

I know those days well. My last round featured great ball striking but for some unspeakable reason my short game skills just absolutely abandoned me. 3 putts, duffed chips, and thinned wedges turned a potential 75 or better into an 82.
I leaked about 5 easy shots to close the front 9 then got frustrated with playing partners on the back which messed with my head. On the bright side I had two birdies.

Last edited:
I snuck out of work a little early today and shot 44/44=88. I kind of lost my swing for a little while at the end of the front 9 and beginning of the back. But overall I was pretty happy with my short game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got out for a quick nine yesterday. My iron game was solid and I made some brilliant short chips (hit the pin twice). Too bad I could not hit my driver at all. Ended with a 44.

My short game work is really paying off but my tee game is lacking by a large margin. I had 2 topped drives, 1 90 yard dribbler, and 1 ball OB.

Been working all week on my setup and ball position. I believe 90% of my bad shots this year came from a bad setup. I've trying to take 75-100 swings a day most without a ball just to get the feel of what I'm supposed to be doing. We'll see how it works out tomorrow.

Welp

Good golfers-----> everyone who was there and golfed good------> hackers-------> everyone who was there and golfed bad---------> awful=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> me

Conditions were harsh, course was soaked and my swing was hot trash today. Half way decent putting is the only think that kept me under 90. Went 42/45 for an 87. My "go to" clubs just weren't there, had some awful chips. Doesn't matter really. Golf with THPers makes it better. We had a blast out there

41/40 at heritage at westmoor. 3 doubles and one bird, handful of bogeys... should have been a 70s round easily

46/46 on a course where I should have been better. Started off 7 over on the first 4 holes and turned it around. Drove the ball well, even in the wind. Irons were ok, just several instances where I didn't have enough club. Putter was on fire today. Cx1 #BelieveTheHype

Shot 82 yesterday. It was truly ugly the first 4 or 5 holes but once I got loose I hit it better. Super windy so it was hard to judge the distance on approach shots. Really struggled with the putter. Just couldn't make anything and had a number of 3 putts. Thinking the SeeMore will be going back in the bag after putting a 1W Tank in the bag.

56 on the front 9. Yuk. first time out. Bright side: driver works well.

Struggled on the front to the tune of a 58. Calmed it down on the back and shot a 47 for a 105. Stood back from the ball a bit and it helped. Had a few good shots. Need to build on that and get consistent.

Had a surprisingly decent round despite playing in 30mph winds, thanks largely to two birdies and an eagle.

Went out in 38 and came back in 36 for a +2 74. I was clubbing up about 4 times and still coming up short on a few.. It was NUTS!

Nice round in that, sounds like it might have been even windier down your way.

Nice round Dan in what looks like less than stellar conditions.

Started logging my scores for handicap in 2012. Just posted my worst score since I started posting. What a surreal day, not in the way surreal is typically used. Wow

46-38 today...tale of two nines

The carnage continues. 50/45 for 95. Will ESC to 91. Trending to a 12.7. Just lost.

84 but I played betters than that, the wind was brutal!

Just finished first 18 and shot 79 on par 72 course. Absolutely killing XR16 driver right now.

36 - 38 - 74 in VERY wet and pretty windy conditions. 4 birdies (including 17 and 18), 1 double and 2 lost balls in fairway casual lakes. Had the course practically to myself as no carts were allowed out and not many at my course will walk. Hope they don't let them out tomorrow either so the course doesn't get torn to pieces. Majority would not follow a cart path only rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back