Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Rant

I'm simply amazed by how some people act on the course. Good example is there is a group of 3 who play almost daily. They are unreal slow, wait for greens to clear on par 4s before teeing off, yell after every Charles Barkley drive, range find every shot, and last week I know picked up my ball.

Today I'm playing single in a cart. Get to hole one at same time. They cut in front and wait 6 holes to let me through. As I played I noticed strange divots on the greens. Next hole i notices it's one guy slamming his bag down to activate the legs on the putting surfaces. Finallg they let me through only to as soon as I play through they start hitting in on me. It's an enjoyable time but man the lack of manners ills me.

Rant over

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is amazing how when some people get to the course they lose all common sense, or grasp of proper behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if they are also the ones that complain about other players being slow or have no understanding of the game.

It is amazing how when some people get to the course they lose all common sense, or grasp of proper behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if they are also the ones that complain about other players being slow or have no understanding of the game.

I would opine they are the same way off the golf course too.

I dont think it's a golf manners issue, it's a people are stupid issue.

These guys probably walk, drive, and eat with the same complete lack of decorum. Polite people don't become impolite by walking onto a golf course...only an airport can have that effect.

I dont think it's a golf manners issue, it's a people are stupid issue.

These guys probably walk, drive, and eat with the same complete lack of decorum. Polite people don't become impolite by walking onto a golf course...only an airport can have that effect.

lol qft...especially the airport part....and probably walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they're regulars why not just let the club know? this doesn't sound like manners, it sounds like grounds for a discussion from the course management, especially damaging the greens, courses take that very seriously.

If they're regulars why not just let the club know? this doesn't sound like manners, it sounds like grounds for a discussion from the course management, especially damaging the greens, courses take that very seriously.

Yes, this. It's great that they're having fun playing golf, but not at the expense of others, and certainly not at the expense of damaging the course.

Back