Returning from the wilderness!

HarlettoScara

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 WHS
Hi again all,

I've had a long break away from the game for a variety or reasons - studying, various life changes and career, but I missed it too much and I'm back. The clubs have been gently wiped clean, glove replaced and new shoes finally purchased.

Joined a club for the first time in about 20 years, 3 cards in and official handicap of 12.0 awarded. Lessons booked and hoping to drop a couple of shots over the next 12 months or so, provided the north east of Scotland weather co-operates. I'm also likely to spend a huge amount of money given the amount of amazing looking equipment that's come out since I was last active.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again.

Welcome back!!

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back and enjoy.

Welcome back, took time off and still a 12hc? impressive.

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back, took time off and still a 12hc? impressive.

Believe me, nobody was more surprised than I was. Had a disastrous round, but two where things just clicked. Trouble is going to be now trying to play to it with any sense of regularity - I've got a fitting on Friday, and then we'll see how things go!

Welcome, I’d love to hear about your golf course(s).

Thank you! I'm a member of a course here called Newmachar, only 15 mins from my front door which is perfect. I'm lucky in that there are some amazing courses here on my doorstep, within about 20 mins I have Royal Aberdeen, Murcar, Trump International, Deeside etc and then without too much more travelling there is Gleneagles, Carnoustie, St Andrews, Cruden Bay etc. Now all I need to do is make friends who are members ;-)

Welcome!

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome!

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Back