Tiger Shot at Daly

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I laughed out loud at this response. What do you think?

Tiger was asked about his thoughts on John Daly using a cart due to his arthritis in his right knee. Tiger said

Well, I walked with a broken leg, so...

Now that’s awesome.

I loved it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I thought it was very funny

Loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tigers the man haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger doing Tiger things :banana:

Haha, yeah, loved it. Tiger's got that swagger back.

I also laughed out loud.. Great response from Tiger

Daly continues to be an absolute joke.

Great response from Tiger

Hahaha.. I love the new "softer" side of Tiger..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I suppose he could’ve said “I won the US Open in an 18 hole playoff with a broken leg.”

Love the response and especially love that Tiger is part of the conversation on tour again. He is so good for golf!!

Now that’s funny!!!

I about spit out my dinner when I saw the article on Golf Digest this evening. Good for Tiger!

Last year at the PGA Championship before gates opened, I was walking to my hole and ran into John Daly, Pat Perez and little John on the course getting a round in before the public entered. He was quite the site to see on the course and I don't mean in a good way.

I also ran into him years ago at Lumiere Place in the high limit room. At one time, he had every $5, $10 and $25 slot locked up waiting on IRS paperwork for Jackpots. I'm guessing he lost well over $50k on slots that day.

Tiger is too much! Glad to have him back.

Funny as hell and when JD misses the cut in a cart he STILL won’t go away.

JM

63a8d1d5c8295c294e322df34e8a4266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s going to be funny is when Tiger misses the cut this week with all the hype about him. I guess he can always load up the boat with some more bimbos and sail away until the next major. No doubt he was a great golfer and winning The Masters was great for golf but if everyone but him hadn’t folded like a cheap suit he wouldn’t have won. No way he catches Jack. Daly is a sad case of making even more poor choices in his behavior. Who cares if he takes a cart. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

but if everyone but him hadn’t folded like a cheap suit he wouldn’t have won.

I don't think enough people really think about this. Everyone else on that end of the leaderboard choked. Except him.

That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tiger tends to be pretty quick with the wittiness. Like it.

I loved it. I think JD gets everything he deserves.

Back