Signup - Cobra King For A Month April - THPers Get Royal Prizes

I'm fit to be king because the Cobra brand has me very intrigued recently. I would love to check out some of their new gear and share my thoughts with the THP community.

I am fit to be King for because I am a big fan of Cobra golf, I look great in the royal color of purple and I have a 6 year old princess of a pup that thinks I am already a King.

I'm fit to be king because multiple times a day I sit on my throne. It's that simple

I am fit to be King, yet need help from Cobra to slay the evil monster known as PAR!

I am fit to be a King because everyone in my family tells me I walk around like one..

I think it's time to have the Gravity Backs come out of retirement. Long live the King!!!

I am fit to be king, because I will make THP great, again!

I am fit to be King? Because I Fly the Z and Cobra it to the Max. All new additions over the last year. It's good to be King.

I'm fit to be king, at least as long as my wife isn't home. @THPGolf @CobraGolf #THPKingForAMonth

I'm fit to be a king because I am a descendant of a royal French family who ruled what is now Brittany around 1100 AD. I must return to my roots!

I am fit to be king b/c I snapped the shaft on my cobra bio-cell fairway clean off mid round yesterday. #kingsarepowerfulpeople

I am fit to be King because I have been married to my princess for almost 40 years. It's time for me to have a title myself.

I'm fit to be King because I've been Jester for far too long.

I want to be king to try out some of the great products from Cobra.

A wise man once said "Kings wage war." Help me crush my average score!

I am fit to be KING because I would outfit my entire kingdom with the finest Puma threads and best-fitting Cobra sticks. :D

Thanks for the opportunity Cobra/Puma & THP!!! Good luck, everyone!

(Edit: new tweet after following ALL directions)

Last edited:
Oh these were my weapons back in the day.
fe4a18a583c6adc98829d185b76e65b9.jpg

I want to be King!!!

I am fit to be king because I will reign over all courses with more Cobra gear

Why am I fit to be King? Easy. My royalty loyalty! I love me some COBRA!

Signup - Cobra King For A Month April - THPers Get Royal Prizes

Why am I fit to be king? Better question for my potential subjects is why would'nt I be a great king?
I am ready to fill my kindom with information...
Bonus Entry:

I'm fit to be King because I'm working on being a fit King.

#golongorgohome

I am fit for a King because I look HOT wearing a Cobra Crown :egyptian:
cobra%20crown.jpg

Back