Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
So going to get driver fit. Was planning to go to PGA Superstore as I had a bad fitting experience at Golf Galaxy. Saw a Club Champion advertisement and wondered was it worth it over the free one at PGA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So going to get driver fit. Was planning to go to PGA Superstore as I had a bad fitting experience at Golf Galaxy. Saw a Club Champion advertisement and wondered was it worth it over the free one at PGA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I would say that getting fit at Club Champion is a very informative, fun, Learning experience. Just remember you do NOT have to buy your gear there. They will try to see you on puring shafts and such but it's not really worth it in my opinion. But you'll be able to source clubs and shafts cheaper elsewhere. I have loved both full bag fittings I've done there over the years.

Also, they always have a sale in Jan/Feb for a full bag fitting for half off...which is awesome. So if you want to wait, you have that option as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I would say that getting fit at Club Champion is a very informative, fun, Learning experience. Just remember you do NOT have to buy your gear there. They will try to see you on puring shafts and such but it's not really worth it in my opinion. But you'll be able to source clubs and shafts cheaper elsewhere. I have loved both full bag fittings I've done there over the years.

Also, they always have a sale in Jan/Feb for a full bag fitting for half off...which is awesome. So if you want to wait, you have that option as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
And like 30% off individual services. How I did my iron fitting at cc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back