Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Rolling rolling rolling. See yah in a few.

Time to figure out where Roses Run is and head on out.

Ughhhhh

Time to pack the gear up. See you guys soon.

Awake and groaning!

Let's do this!

Regulators....mount up

Just got here. Parking lot to myself lol

That's a trooper. 20 mins for me

Here #2??? :)

Ill be there in 5

e2f45fabe0f59e7e4d760404deab1e52.jpg

Ohio at its finest

54 here in Louisville @ tee time. Enjoy your round fellas.

My Picks:
Grins-my man will shut the door
Mmaynard11 & Robozeo- Ben won't be awake till about 1130, so you should cruise
Robman7 & Gunner- this one is a toss up. Each team has a "thick" guy who will be warm no matter what and not affected by the windchills. However, gunner likes it cold and will more than likely close the door early back nine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun guys, annoyed I couldn't go. About to pick up the uhaul though and pretty excited for our house.

Whoops, totally missed the match play aspect, went to bed.
A big thank you goes out to Grins and ppania for a great, fun round. I'll tee it up with you guys anytime you will have me.

A big thank you goes out to Grins and ppania for a great, fun round. I'll tee it up with you guys anytime you will have me.
Hey buddy pm me your handicap (or beat guess) im putting together something for a little local league for us this year.

Great time out there fellas even is the wind was brutal! Going to miss this group once I move! Saying that means a lot!!!

good times to get out, a wee bit wet and a slight issue finding the course aside it was a good day.

Playing in high winds is becoming a regular THP thing around here!

Minus the winds and the chill a good time. My fingers are still numb. Lol!

Great playing with Robezeo, Misike and Ntanygd. Three THPers I haven't had the opportunity to play a round with.

I enjoyed teeing it up with you & ppania. Let's do it again - when it's a lot drier & warmer!

Back