What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 holes with friends and made a tee time for Sunday to play with the wife.

Warmed up with a bucket and then walked 18 for practice, playing 2 balls each hole. Because I had nobody behind me and was in back of a painfully slow twosome of old guys, I also spent time on each green putting, working on distance control for lag putts. Overall my game is coming together, but I still have those moments where I lose my swing, usually at the worst moments. Tends to happen later in a round when I get a little stiff and tired and lose some focus while staring down significant hazards. That's when the learning happens! LoL. Beautiful day here! I enjoyed every moment on the course.

Entered tracking info into DHL to find my Ping G SF Tec left KL at 0200 this morning. Now hoping it gets delivered before I finish work today.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Played 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP, browsed over the JPX-850 forged thread review again, and also the XR iron thread. Going to swing both tomorrow after my round.

Packed the Staff bag for the round tomorrow. Organized my clubs. Regripped a putter.

Hit a few wedges, and 8 iron, and a driver at the range for about 20 minutes then hopped a cart with the club pro and played 4 holes. Unfortunately, I forgot my putter at home so i had to borrow a crappy one from the cart barn haha

Hit a bucket of balls working on getting my belt buckle to the target. Felt good at first but I started to over do it and get out ahead of the ball. Next I'll need to work on keeping the right heel on the ground longer

Range time this afternoon. Terrible for the most part, catching everything just about on the dang hosel. No clue where that came from.

Bunker practice was much better today though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hit a bucket today and experimented with using a stronger grip when hitting driver. It kept me from slicing, but I was popping them up with discomforting frequency.

Set my alarm for 3:30 AM to make the 3 hour drive to play in a tourney with Paladin and Tanker.

Set my alarm for 3:30 AM to make the 3 hour drive to play in a tourney with Paladin and Tanker.

Ask the boss for the private jet!

Thping and talked to a few courses

Enjoy. I will be thinking about you guys while I am working.

Hit the range after work. Bunker play, chipping, then full swing with a few clubs.
Putting - I may have discovered a problem w my stance today. We will see how things are this weekend.

Had a lesson this morning and practice afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracked my custom R&F putter head cover, Clicgear B3 bag and SureWrist training aid.

Practiced this morning. Playing with a group later this afternoon. Hitting I worked on flattening my angle of attack just a bit. I had been catching the ball just a little thin and felt I was coming in too steep. Bingo. Also worked on chipping and putting. I feel like all the pieces are continuing to come together. LoL, I probably just jinxed myself saying that.

Also played with the BBA 815 driver. +1, N, gravity core down is feeling really good right now. Tried D but that ends up a hook setting for me. With a less steep AOA +2 was too high and I also started hitting the ball just a touch lower on the face. Flipped the gravity core down and it felt great. I like the flight and get a lot more roll.

Played a round of golf with THPers in 40 degree temps.

So far, had a couple hour session in the dome, and when I returned home unpacked my newly re-shafted CFs. Sure wish those had been delivered before the dome trip. Pondering a second trip to the dome with these.

Played 18. 2.5 hrs on a Saturday morning after almost 2 weeks being snowed in...

Played 18. 2.5 hrs on a Saturday morning after almost 2 weeks being snowed in...

I wish we had 2.5 hr rounds. Took 4.5 today...man those guys were slow in front of us.

That's awesome for a Saturday morning round. I played 18 after work in 2 hours but course was essentially empty and only had to play through one group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back