Your Best Hole Streak

5 birdies! In a row! My goodness I'm happy if i get 3 pars in a row. I honestly have no idea what my best streak is but its probably 1 which you can't even call a streak

3 birdies is my longest streak, then of course a double to follow.

I would say starting off a league night made three straight birdies.

I occasionally get 2 birdies a round, 3 is the most I've had, which I've done exactly 3 times - except...

I know this wasn't a great idea, but I so badly wanted to shoot a PB round. Thought about it the night before I played, all the next morning, it was the only thing on my mind.

Got off to a killer start of +3 thru 5. Brilliant pressure performance. Anyway, I stayed with it and somehow birdied 6, 7, 8, and 9! The fire stopped there for me, but it was enough to get me back in the game. Shot a personal best -1 72 at my home course that day.

Naturally, as a golfer, I decided to complain about my poor start the rest of the day.

My best streak was either 5 pars in a row, which was during my PB round a few years ago. That was a fun stretch: FIR, GIR, 2 putt par, move on!!!

Not really a streak but 2 years ago I got a birdie on the first hole I ever played during the year, that quickly ended but felt great as it usually takes me a few holes to get loosened up.

We just don't play the same game haha... Congrats on the 5 birdies in a row, I'd probably consider that my pinnacle and leave the course.

For me think my best was making 7 straight pars that were promptly jinxed by my playing partner when he mentioned I could shoot even par for the first 9. 7 straight pars followed up by a ball in the drink for double bogey on 8 and drive OB for another double on 9.

My best has to be -1 through 7 holes. I started the run with an eagle on the par 5 12th hole, a birdie on #17, with 3 pars and 2 bogies thrown in. Other than that I had a par stretch of 5 pars in a row once.

A streak of playing -3 thru 8 holes (6-13). 3 birdies and 5 Pars. That was the best I've done.

I've made back to back birdies just once ever. And had a chance for 3 in a row and left it short, go figure.

My birdie streak is 5 in a row and I’ve actually done that a handful of times at my home track.

Par streak is 17. I had a bogey on #1 followed by all pars. Made some bombs to save par that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once had four birdies in a row. Shot 43 on the front and 3 under on the back with the four birdies for a 76 and it taught me not to give up.

My last round I parred the first hole and then had double-bogey or worse on 6 straight holes.

Does that count?

I think my best is 4 birdies in a row to kick off a round last year. I was playing in a match and even after those 4 birdies I was only 1 up. The guy I was playing against was scratch and matched one of my birdies and eagled one of the par 5's. I have had some fun par streaks this year. Just this past weekend I made par on my first nine holes before making birdie on the 10th. I sometimes thing the par streaks are more fun because I can tell just how much better my short game has gotten to escape a few bad swings into the greens.

I remember having 3 birdies in a row a bunch of times, but I'm not sure I've ever hit 4.

A couple years ago in our CC, I started triple, double, bogey to be +6 in three holes. Pretty much threw in the towel and decided I was going to do
my best to have fun and not bother the other guys. Proceeded to make four birdies and an eagle in the next six hole to shoot EVEN for the 9. Ended
up finishing 2nd overall after the 3 rounds. That's when I realized attitude was everything. Shame it took so long. LOL!!!

By far my best stretch!!!

My best birdie run was a 3 for 4 burst a few years ago but the scorecard doesn't read that way. They started us on #10 and I birdied #18, #1, and #3. I probably bogied #2 but I don't remember for sure so I doubt I made par.

One of my all time best stretches of golf happened yesterday. I hadn't been out in a couple weeks and must've forgotten just how inconsistent I'm supposed to be. I was -1 after 7 holes, 6 easy pars sandwiched a long putt for a 2 on hole #4 (I rarely nail the green much less birdie this 200 yarder). I hit the first 7 greens in regulation. Made my only 'meh' swing on the front with a GW from the middle of #8 FW and caught a craptastic lie in the left bunker for double. Then I hit a beautiful long iron into #9 a touch too good and kicked just over under a ground hugging spruce for a second straight double. Gorgeous 7 iron into #10 led to a tap in birdie 2 and then I woke up. Finished at +8, and only hit 1 of the final 8 greens and 3 jacked that one.

Birdie, Eagle, Birdie, followed by destruction.

Last summer.

Birdie, Birdie, Eagle, Birdie.

We won't talk about the next two holes.

At a gathering in Dayton way back in the day I started -3 through the first 4 holes, I went Birdie, Birdie, Par, Birdie.

Then crapped the bed

You need to use a statistics term to describe this. I call it regression to the mean. That sounds a lot better LOL!!!

I made 4 birdies in a row. 7, 8, 9 & 10. Then doubled 11 but birdied 12. Still only shot 77 that day lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Managed to find my scorecard from that day.

873cb0937f63a4147a56d6ff6993cf8b.jpg

Last summer.

Birdie, Birdie, Eagle, Birdie.

We won't talk about the next two holes.

Lol, you had to out do me Jman. For a hack I can get some good holes in. This year I've already gotten three eagles, best 9 hole round this year (sort of) I was three under coming into the last hole. 37.
Always something. In league play I've had two four putt doubles. I've gone years... half a decade without that embarrassment before. Ohh well, keeps me coming back!

Managed to find my scorecard from that day.

873cb0937f63a4147a56d6ff6993cf8b.jpg

That is a good streak e1iterate. It'll make you smile at the turn anyways.

Walked 9 one evening a couple of weeks ago and started out just like all my rounds have been so far this year, cold. I’ve been averaging 50 per 9 all season and was +6 after 4 holes, heading toward another 50. I played the remaining 5 holes even with 5 pars. I’m almost sure I’ve had 5 pars on a 9 a time or two but certainly never 5 in a row.

Of the pars, I had 3 GIR with 2 putts, one up and down from off the green with a 25 foot made putt, and one looonnnggg 3 putt after hitting a par 5 in two. Burned the edge on that birdie putt though. All in all, I felt fantastic about that finish.

Not 5 straight birdies I can tell you that.

Front 9 on my last round I was hitting everything straight down the fairway off the tee, but was short due to just trying to not be in the woods. Shot a 49 on the front 9 and was on pace to break 100, well the back 9 fell apart and I shot 117, smh.

Par, birdie, par, par.

Was one of my best rounds. Ended up breaking 90 for the 1st time in that round.

Back