Your Best Hole Streak

5 straight pars in a row is my best. Although I have done 2 birdies and 2 pars back to back

I birdied the first 5 holes once last year. That was by far my best that I can remember. I am sure I had put 3 together at one point, but don't remember specifically.

Had 4 birdies in a row last June, followed by bogey, par, and another birdie. Definitely the best stretch of holes I've played.

Managed to find my scorecard from that day.

873cb0937f63a4147a56d6ff6993cf8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just so you know, if we ever do play together I cant do any of that currently, or possibly ever lol.

Just so you know, if we ever do play together I cant do any of that currently, or possibly ever lol.

I haven’t broken 80 in a good while. My cap is up to 11.2 currently. My best at my new home course is 83 and it’s about to fall off lol.

I haven’t broken 80 in a good while. My cap is up to 11.2 currently. My best at my new home course is 83 and it’s about to fall off lol.

I am trying to break 100 this year. I need to play more, but it seems like every weekend it rains lately.

Best stretch was probably -1 over a 4 hole stretch. 1 Birdie, 3 Par's. Nothing sexy but usually I don't put together long stretches of zero mistakes.

Probably -2 over 4 holes - par'ed a par 4, birdied a par 5, birdied a par 4, par'ed a long par 3.
Also went +1 thru 8 straight holes (bogeyed the 10th hole, finished the remaining 8 holes at +1).
Also once started a round -1 thru the first 3 (par-par-birdie) which was pretty cool.

I don’t recall a birdie streak, at least on a full size course. I probably had a few par streaks, four or five in a row.
I did have a special evening on my local executive course, started with 14 pars in a row. I finished with two bogies and two doubles for a +6.

Last edited:
I just remembered this one from a couple of years ago.

I had a 7 hole stretch on the back 9 where I went a total of 2 over par. I went par, double, par, birdie, par, bogie, par for a 42 on the back.

92 total (net 64), Easily my personal best round since I started keeping a handicap and sticking to the rules more strictly.

Early on playing I had a streak of bogey golf through the first 9holes and I was ecstatic. Recently i ran off several (4-5) pars in a row.

5 straight birdies, with 3 to end our 9-hole rack and 2 to start the E-9. In the same round, it would be an eagle and 3 birdies over 4 consecutive holes.

Like 10 years ago in league I doubled the first hole then birdied 6 of the next 8 to shoot 32 which is still my best 9 hole score.

Mine is from like 15 years ago - before back surgery and dropping the sticks for about 10 years. I was not this good of a golfer and had only been under par a hand full of times, but I was really in the groove for about a 3 month span when this occurred: 1) Eagle, 2) birdie, 3) birdie, 4) bogie, 5) par, 6) birdie, 7) birdie, 8) birdie, 9) bogie = 5 under at the turn. I ended at 2 under as I got VERY uncomfortable scoring like this :)

Back