The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

And along those same lines; I think people would be surprised how many people also have the same question they do at any point in time. With as many people that look at THP, if you have a question, chances are there are going to be a good amount of others that do as well. No one should be afraid to ask - which will then lead to people with the answers providing information - which leads to everyone growing. That's one of the cool things about THP. It's a place to feel comfortable asking anything, knowing you'll be able to get the answer. And sometimes it's straight from the industry source themselves.

I hate asking questions which I think will be seen as stupid (not here, but anywhere), but then I said who cares and asked if you hang or fold your golf shirts.

A league I had been trying to get into for years all of a sudden lost 6 teams.

Super happy to get signed up to play league golf for my first time ever!

Enjoy! I always do when I sub at the Thursday night league. Last year, I played with guys who were anywhere between scratch and a 30. It was fun!

Man this one blew up. Not gonna take the time to read back through. Live is too short dont sweat the small stuff...its the INTERNET

Kansas City: Oklahoma Joes, Q39
Saint Louis: Pappys

You are welcome

If I leave the hotel it will be a shock. Our national meeting is 14 hours of non stop work.

I would have played golf, and then debated if I wanted to mow the lawn.

Normally I would have but with my schedule and the forecast for the next week mowing was priority, plus it was a bit brisk this morning when I started the yard work.

sounds like i missed some fireworks. i'm glad to see op still engaged since it sounds like some ugliness came out for a bit. good on you pkorf.

tone is so tough online. i'm guilty of getting PISSED at people here and on a non golf site i was on for awhile. if you get pissed, call someone who isn't on the web site and explain the situation to them. you'll probably find out pretty quick how freaking stupid the whole thing is, and how much you overreacted. the time or two i've stepped back and reached out with an apology, it's paid off beautifully.

thp took me a bit to understand. because the events are so special around here, there are some posts where people rehash some funny things that went down, and if someone doesn't inject themselves into the conversation and make it out to an event i don't think they can ever get the full experience.

i love this place

If I leave the hotel it will be a shock. Our national meeting is 14 hours of non stop work.

Ugh woof. Ours is on sand key in Clearwater. Get to play innisbrook and drink a lot lol.

sounds like i missed some fireworks. i'm glad to see op still engaged since it sounds like some ugliness came out for a bit. good on you pkorf.

tone is so tough online. i'm guilty of getting PISSED at people here and on a non golf site i was on for awhile. if you get pissed, call someone who isn't on the web site and explain the situation to them. you'll probably find out pretty quick how freaking stupid the whole thing is, and how much you overreacted. the time or two i've stepped back and reached out with an apology, it's paid off beautifully.

thp took me a bit to understand. because the events are so special around here, there are some posts where people rehash some funny things that went down, and if someone doesn't inject themselves into the conversation and make it out to an event i don't think they can ever get the full experience.

i love this place

Thanks man. I appreciate it. If I would have been drinking this same bourbon last night, I may not have gotten my feathers as Ruffled as it seemed.

I love this place too and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon!

Ugh woof. Ours is on sand key in Clearwater. Get to play innisbrook and drink a lot lol.

Enjoy the Sheraton.
Publix across the street for subs. Go to Frenchys for the Grouper sandwich.

Someday I shall try a grouper sandwich.

Enjoy the Sheraton.
Publix across the street for subs. Go to Frenchys for the Grouper sandwich.

Thanks! The Sheraton isn't too bad. I think ive been there once before. Pretty solid place to hold our meeting seeing as I don't get a say. I'll definitely check out Franchys. I love me some grouper. I also remember there being this little pizza place across the street maybe? By the Marriott? It was fantastic!

Have 5-6 sports fans from different areas of the country. Lookin for a few decent bars too. (Hockey & NBA) playoffs will be on.

Someday I shall try a grouper sandwich.

Florida grouper was my favorite meal when living in Bonita Springs for 3 years. Fell in love with the seafood down there.

The pizza place is Post Corner Pizza. Tourist place really, but then again, thats what Clearwater Beach is...Locals go further south.

The pizza place is Post Corner Pizza. Tourist place really, but then again, thats what Clearwater Beach is...Locals go further south.

Going 16-23 of May. With as much as I travel I always prefer local joints and go out of my way to seek them out. Pretty sure we r playing innisbrook Thursday but will be looking to play either Monday or Tuesday. Pretty sure no one from our group will be up for that. Any and all recommendations are appreciated and welcomed!

I just remembered the pizza place was called...."Pizza Bizarr". Apparently it closed so it may not have been as good as I once thought

I want pizza.

Going 16-23 of May. With as much as I travel I always prefer local joints and go out of my way to seek them out. Pretty sure we r playing innisbrook Thursday but will be looking to play either Monday or Tuesday. Pretty sure no one from our group will be up for that. Any and all recommendations are appreciated and welcomed!

Great Italian food at Cesare at the Beach and The Columbia Restaurant has great Spanish food. All minutes from the Sheraton Sand Key. Enjoy!

Don't do it. Pizza is the one thing I do crave, but I haven't given in yet.

Idkkkkkk, the kitchen is smelling pretty damn good with homemade pizza in the oven

Don't do it. Pizza is the one thing I do crave, but I haven't given in yet.
Oh dude, I cant do the cheese. It kills me.

However, there is a local place that does a cheeseless supreme pizza. It's amazing.

Oh dude, I cant do the cheese. It kills me.

However, there is a local place that does a cheeseless supreme pizza. It's amazing.
Shaners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back