2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging this T25 program. Fitting in nicely with my training for the marathon.

Over the last few days, I am quite certain that my pinky finger has not healed correctly. Which kind of scares me.
That's not good. Is it crooked or something, or just still hurts?

That's not good. Is it crooked or something, or just still hurts?

I can't yet straighten it. The first knuckle is still swollen. It hurts.

Now, I can swing a golf club. I can squat, I can bench press, OHP is tricky, deadlift is tricky, chins are out of the question. What scares me, I can use the finger well enough, so I don't want to stop doing the things I love (golf and weights). I am worried that some doc will find I need surgery. I don't want to give up golf season when I can still swing a club, but I don't want to wait so long that whatever damage becomes permanent.

I may be over thinking this. Mobility is improving. Range of motion is limited, but the finger moves in a normal direction. I think I sprained it really darn good and it has been a few weeks and just not yet all the way healed.

I'm digging this T25 program. Fitting in nicely with my training for the marathon.
Yeah man, T25 is great!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Whew. 10 for 10.

I like Don John.
I can't (haven't tried in a few years) do 1 or 2. The rest I can do.

I can't (haven't tried in a few years) do 1 or 2. The rest I can do.

Some of them seem silly to me. The sitting with no hands, knees or shins seems arbitrary and the pillow thing, meh.

Some of them seem silly to me. The sitting with no hands, knees or shins seems arbitrary and the pillow thing, meh.
Both of those seem to be pure mobility, like the first two are pure strength.

Had a solid Back/shoulder workout tonight 5-1.

Deadlifts 295-380(got 380 3 times)

OH Press 90-120

BB row, shrugs, Lat Pull downs, DB Rows, Hanging Hollow Holds, Landmine twist, hanging knee raises, and push-ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my belt today, really happy with it. The quality is top notch and after a 9 week bs runaround with Inzer, I'm super stoked to have this at my door in just 2 weeks. Pioneer fit is legit. Inside is forest green but the pic makes it look black.
c9032cadac8b39b6456c0d9d55858c70.jpg

Alright, I need to do some shopping.

Alright, I need to do some shopping.
Lol dude they seriously were awesome. Couldn't believe how fast they made it and it has a lifetime warranty, no fine print! Been going back and forth with them on IG and they have some of the best customer service ive ever encountered with gear like this. Options are endless too.

Lol dude they seriously were awesome. Couldn't believe how fast they made it and it has a lifetime warranty, no fine print! Been going back and forth with them on IG and they have some of the best customer service ive ever encountered with gear like this. Options are endless too.
You went lime green so your shoes match your belt?

Bro if I didnt my dog would notice and call me out lol!!

Bro if I didnt my dog would notice and call me out lol!!
Well, if you're going to get those shoes (they're awesome) keep up the trend. Plus, it will probably add 10lbs to your squat.

Well, if you're going to get those shoes (they're awesome) keep up the trend. Plus, it will probably add 10lbs to your squat.
Yeah on a serious note, ive had nothing but good things to say about the shoes after a few months with them. Very very solid foundation and im glad you recommended the heel to me. Going to give the belt a go this afternoon probably but will know better during sets on monday.

First outdoor run of the year, cranked out 2 miles in under 20 min, was pretty happy with that. Just really happy I was able to run outside.

Got my belt today, really happy with it. The quality is top notch and after a 9 week bs runaround with Inzer, I'm super stoked to have this at my door in just 2 weeks. Pioneer fit is legit. Inside is forest green but the pic makes it look black.
c9032cadac8b39b6456c0d9d55858c70.jpg
This looks awesome! I ordered my belt from Pioneer about a week ago, with custom embroidering. Can't wait to get it.

Yeah on a serious note, ive had nothing but good things to say about the shoes after a few months with them. Very very solid foundation and im glad you recommended the heel to me. Going to give the belt a go this afternoon probably but will know better during sets on monday.
If I can ask, not trying to pry, how much did that set you back?

This looks awesome! I ordered my belt from Pioneer about a week ago, with custom embroidering. Can't wait to get it.
Oh awesome! You'll be incredibly happy.

No gym time for me this weekend. My wife got into the gym yesterday and did her squats, bench press, and pulls. Makes me happy.

No gym time for me this weekend. My wife got into the gym yesterday and did her squats, bench press, and pulls. Makes me happy.
Yep that's definitely cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back