Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Any updates Alex?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any idea what course we are thinking of

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay guys, I wasn't getting tapa notifications

Waiting on follow-up from one of the courses next week.

Looking like Sat the 30th though. I will have more info by end of next week.

Ok thanks man

Fall River

Looking forward to seeing many of you (hopefully all) at THP Regional Rivalry.

Just remember if you did not make it in, you can still partake in many of the festivities.

That would be awesome

Oh crap. that's my Saturday to work.

Any chance you can switch it, 2/3 courses seemed more receptive to Saturday and if we have a lot of people traveling in would probably be better to get 36 in. But I do guarantee that there will be Sunday golf which I'll setup once I can get through this haha.

I am not interested in a plus 2 hour drive, nor do i have interest in $150 rounds. anything exceeding that is a vacation....

Lucky for you the furthest you'd have to drive is 2 hours (from montaup) and that wouldn't be more than $125 for 36 holes cart and range balls.

Any chance you can switch it, 2/3 courses seemed more receptive to Saturday and if we have a lot of people traveling in would probably be better to get 36 in. But I do guarantee that there will be Sunday golf which I'll setup once I can get through this haha.
It'll be tough. I'll be away on vacation first 10 days of July so taking another Saturday off that month may give my boss a stroke. I'll put out the feelers but I'd be up for that Sunday if something happens. I really wanted to make this one since I missed last years due to work.

That would be awesome

The info is in the thread. All Albatross Club Members can come see the guys off and space permitting come to the dinner post event.
There are a number of guys doing it at each one of the Regional Rivalries.

Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Damn, had a great time meeting a bunch last year. I can't this year. Got a huge go-live for a project that weekend and I'll probably be working 24 hours straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lucky for you the furthest you'd have to drive is 2 hours (from montaup) and that wouldn't be more than $125 for 36 holes cart and range balls.
Got that Saturday off.

UPDATE: Course has been set, playing phone tag trying to reserve our tee times with my CC.

Will post a teaser when it's locked down.

UPDATE: Course has been set, playing phone tag trying to reserve our tee times with my CC.

Will post a teaser when it's locked down.
Tell us now, tell us now!!!!

Almost JB level teaser there... Should have used a spoiler button though.

I-AM-VERY-EXCITE.jpg

Glad that you're excite!

For that borat reference, i'll leave this here...

Spoiler
It's not in MA
hmmmmmmmm

Glad that you're excite!

For that borat reference, i'll leave this here...

Spoiler
It's not in MA

Is it in CT?

Back