Shell Houston Open 2016 (Spoilers and Discussion)

He is not doing himself any favors with these temper tantrums. He'll start to lose some fans if he keeps doing it. Someone should take him aside and council the young man.
He might lose some but it never really hurt Tiger, and his on course behavior was way worse. As long as he keeps winning and playing well that is. I personally don't like seeing it because I thought he was better than that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I never realized Jordon Speith was such a slow player.
I followed him a bit and it was painfully slow.
Just my impression.

He did it last year in the US Open and the same debate started. He talks like a 21 year that had a bad hole.
To be fair, I don't find it to be a problem really. At least not how it is now. He just needs to be careful not to let it get out of hand is all.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't even mind it too much as a little emotion is good to see, but there was a stretch on TV where every single swing for about an hour was followed by moaning and groaning - it was a bit much.

Scoring conditions today. Slight breeze but not the gusts we've seen the last couple of days. The sun is out and I expect the greens to firm up as the day goes on.

Looks like some guys are scoring to get at the leaders and I expect a playoff. Just too many bunched up together at the top

This thing is going to get good in a few hours. Really love seeing these big names catching two lesser known guys

Boy, if I took Spieth in the Masters contest I would be pretty nervous.

The way he's melting down out there I wouldn't be too shocked if he doesn't win again this year.

Looks like he saw what you posted. Up to 4 birdies in a row now

Spieth off to a hot start. - 4 thru 5 and a shot behind the lead

Watch out! Here come Jordan.

looks like a Go Low Day in Houston

Do the MDF get any prize money?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Everyone is still in it. The finish should be fantastic!

Get. It. Spieth.

Oh man the Spieth train is starting to roll.

This is going to be fun. Hope for a solid playoff

And Fowler made another birdie. Leaderboard is stacked

Spieth has the putter getting warm.

Jordan has always been whiney on pga live before they come on tv. Making putts generally solves the issue though.

Hmmm I do believe I stated Jordan could come out and shot 10 under yesterday didn't I?

This hockey better get off my tv very quickly.

Things are heating up at The Shell Houston Open. Going to be a fun finish.

Johnny Miller's advice paying off :)

Spieth seems to be fading!

The wheels are coming off now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks like he saw what you posted. Up to 4 birdies in a row now

And there goes his confidence again...

This is a good example of what I was talking about. He doesn't seem to be able to handle a mistake as well as last year. His confidence seems fragile and mistakes just snowball this month.

Hopefully, for the sake of the game, his good memories at Augusta get him back on the right track.

Back