Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I have putters on the mind even though my needs are elsewhere. Toulon? 2016 Scameron? Piretti?

My inability to make a decision will prevent purchases luckily.

Edel wedges also, they had some at the Golf Galaxy I went to and they look and feel great. I don't need any wedges, but those are very tempting. Need to look into them some more...

I want a grandura shaft...

Edel wedges also, they had some at the Golf Galaxy I went to and they look and feel great. I don't need any wedges, but those are very tempting. Need to look into them some more...
I like the Edel wedges as well. Definitely a unique look.

Bio Drive & Bio Drive Leather shoes. BioFusion Lite if I can find them too.

Let's see here:

XR16 or XR160 Pro, King LTD, Toulon Garage, HZRDUS, and Golf attire....lots of it.

Bio Drive & Bio Drive Leather shoes. BioFusion Lite if I can find them too.

Do it! Your feet will thank you.

Listening to the THP Radio and Finley's WITB - I want his exact bag, everything in it.

Let me add, I'm looking for something better than my 5 deep.

Got my eye on a few iron sets with graphites on the 'bay. Decided against trying to re shaft my D100s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong ponder on a couple of hybrids to replace my 4i & 5i...possibly the xr hybrids...

I want something to ponder but I am playing some awesome golf and love every club in my bag.

Good luck dude. It's going to be hard for you to find something you hit better than that.

After seeing the price for that Nike bag, I am now re-opening my ponder for stand bags.

Good luck dude. It's going to be hard for you to find something you hit better than that.

I know but I have to keep looking. There is something about that club for me. It works well.

8802 style putter something about that head shape

Not sure on your price range, but the Wilson Staff 8802 anniversary putter is fantastic and the bettinardi studio stock 6 is a really good one as well.

8802s are my favorite head for a putter.

After seeing the price for that Nike bag, I am now re-opening my ponder for stand bags.

I saw the Callaway aqua dry on sale for something like 129 on Budget Golf the other day. Took an awful lot of will power not to acquire.

That's what I tell him. we talk about this at the range every time and it's just so solid for you it's goimg to be hard to find better. It may be hard for you to find something equal

It is time for a GBB Heavenwood. I need a bit lower ball flight.

It is time for a GBB Heavenwood. I need a bit lower ball flight.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the heavenwood produce a higher ball flight than a typical fw wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back