Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two ponders currently. Golo 3 and md3 54* S-Grind.

Cleveland tfi 2135 and a cobra King wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland tfi 2135 and a cobra King wedge.

The new cobra wedge looks amazing. I think they will be a hit at retail if people are willing to try them

The new cobra wedge looks amazing. I think they will be a hit at retail if people are willing to try them

I saw one yesteday in person and it looked and felt great. I didn't get to hit any shots but it is really intriguing

Putter ponder! Betti or Scotty? Scotty or Betti? A Betti Inovai 1.0 or 3.0 versus a Scotty Futura X7M or 2016 Newport 2 Notchback.

Back to a Cally 1.5 mini 14

All this talk of the Bertha Mini just keeps me in the ponder game... And putters, always putters.

Putter ponder! Betti or Scotty? Scotty or Betti? A Betti Inovai 1.0 or 3.0 versus a Scotty Futura X7M or 2016 Newport 2 Notchback.
I think the inovai is a bit more of a balanced shape, but two fun options for sure. I know a lot of people love the fit face but I'd probably enjoy the Scotty face design more.

What about both?!

I think the inovai is a bit more of a balanced shape, but two fun options for sure. I know a lot of people love the fit face but I'd probably enjoy the Scotty face design more.

What about both?!
Both? Who would do such a thing?

I really like the fit face with the aluminum - sounds even better to me. If I go with more of a limited/custom, it'll be a Bettinardi for sure.

Last edited:
Pondering if i can squeeze an apex hybrid in between my Heavenwood and 4 iron... need to check some distances.

2016 notchback!

I want a Toulon.

I need some new hybrids but I just don't love anything I've tried. 816 H1 were nicest so far but WAAAY too expensive.

I need some new hybrids but I just don't love anything I've tried. 816 H1 were nicest so far but WAAAY too expensive.

Try the M2. I was shocked to say the least.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't really need this but man it felts so good when I was hitting it

6fcb15d5defdf3b16154cd8732a772bc.jpg

I don't really need this but man it felts so good when I was hitting it

6fcb15d5defdf3b16154cd8732a772bc.jpg

I want this and a new xr16 pro head to put it in. My dream for the day

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

An hour in golftown with $100 in giftcards, and the only thing I want are shoes I can only get on ebay..... why!!!!????

New bag and driver are on their way, and all I've done today is read through the CF16 iron review thread...Don't think I'll be able to get them anytime soon but I...will...have...them...one...day :D

Puma Ignite Spkeless, Ecco Biom 2 and Adidas Power Boost 2

New bag and driver are on their way, and all I've done today is read through the CF16 iron review thread...Don't think I'll be able to get them anytime soon but I...will...have...them...one...day :D
There's a set just down the road from you a bit, you can come hit and visit any time!

There's a set just down the road from you a bit, you can come hit and visit any time!

I was thinking about that yesterday scrolling through the DC thread. Just waiting for the weather to warm up and I'll be come down for a round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back