Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap! Well done Jman

Found out my dad's latest blood tests came back clean. Only thing now is for him to gain some wait back after losing a bunch shortly after his diabetes diagnosis.

Found out my dad's latest blood tests came back clean. Only thing now is for him to gain some wait back after losing a bunch shortly after his diabetes diagnosis.

Good stuff!

Awesome buddy. Gotta put your mind at ease a bit.

That is great news Eric!

Love hearing positives! Happy for you bro!

Family

91218420675cfca64b71c03e447954e3.jpg

Pffffffffffffffffft.

Edit: wait I thought this was a basketball comment... Conference champs of what?!
Golf!!! First W as a golf Coach!!!!

It was fun while it was going on but I'm happy to have a boatload of opening day little league stuff behind me and to be sitting on the couch with a beer in hand and watching basketball game on TV.

Great news dude! Glad to hear it!

Thanks. He has a follow up from a previous visit in a few weeks but so far everything has been good news.
Great to hear the good news!

That's great news.

Going to see my nephew play in an AAU baseball tourney on long island onthe 15th. Spending the weekend there. Planning on hitting up bethpage state park one of those days. He is 12 and playin with 14 year olds. He is awesome, a real talent. Always nice to watch him play

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Got a shocker comment from the wife...she wants to start playing golf again. Mind you, she hasn't touched her clubs in 10 years but it's reason for excitement. We're going to the range in the next few weeks. I'm just a happy go lucky guy today.

Congrats, Jman!

That is great to hear, Eric.

So this happened..... And is hilarious
0649c84c7194ce69edfc5b32eaa75c13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back