Collecting Putters Hypothetical

I'm going to get 4 $500 putters. Expensive enough to be real quality and unique but cheap enough I don't feel scared gaming it.

I'd get one putter worth 2k and I'd game the crap out of it.
Ironically my current repertoire of 6 putters is probably worth around 1500-2000.

1 worth 2k...easier to sell when the time comes

Give me one gamer and I'd be happy. I'd want to be fit for it and know it's the perfect putter tho.

Handful for $2k. I like options

A variety for 2k, just to appreciate different headshapes, eras, and finishes...

Maybe
Scotty tei3 Newport 1.5
Betti studio reserve wide jam
Toulon Memphis cs black (when available
Then with the remaining dough get a custom putter from lajosi or lumpy at xenon

When I was collecting seriously, I went with numbers over high dollar, or to some extreme a mix of the two. Never view collecting as an investment.

just one for me. assuming it was working well, i would have no desire to switch. i understand pursuing gear that you think will lower your score, but i can't relate to the desire to have a lot of different options and swap things out round-to-round.

One putter worth $2000. If I am spending that much, i have invested a lot of time making sure it is the best putter for my stroke.

Give me the one at 2k.

I'm down to 5 or so now so "unique" means more than quantity.

Give the one at 2k. I would have a complete custom job in every way possible.

$2,000 worth of multiple putters. I like collecting but I like to game them too, if I had just one expensive putter I'd be too gentle with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me mucho putters totaling $2k.

Because, why not?

I have an affliction for nice putters I have a few Cameron's, Bettinardi so I want more than one

Probably 3-4 high end putters. Piretti, Toulon, Custom Shop Scotty, etc

I definitely follow the multiple putters in the collection mode. One really nice, "significant" putter would be cool, but I love being able to grab one of a number of putters and practice with it on any given day, and also having that "selection" for playing a round as well.

Collection of putters for me. I wouldn't be able to get angry at just one expensive putter and have buyers remorse!

I would definitely do multiple putters for the 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that I would like to do one putter for 2k. The reason is that I want to have one putter made specifically for me and fit to my stroke. Then have is murdered out to my liking.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'd go for one worth 2k. And I love collecting clubs. I can always get a putter here and there to add to the collection but to have one worth 2k is pretty special.

I've had a bunch and ended up selling most. I'd go with one really nice one.

I want a pile of putters for every occasion! I want putters for when I'm going right or left, short or long, and different putting strokes. I went to a DSG and a GG and rolled a bunch of putters today, I want them all. My favorite for today was a Betti #6, but the Edel torque balance with pixels was sweet too. I know, they're very different, but they're both awesome and I want them.

I'd definitely rather have one putter worth $2k. I'm not a collector.

Back