NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the game, Oilers made the Flames look like world-beaters. Yakupov is so frustrating to watch, incredible skater but no hockey sense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The kid is a passenger. He will get moved and light it up but he will get next to nothing on a return. Flames are a solid team if they could get a goalie and a few will be up for grabs in the off season.

The kid is a passenger. He will get moved and light it up but he will get next to nothing on a return. Flames are a solid team if they could get a goalie and a few will be up for grabs in the off season.
They made Ortio look good too. Johnny hockey is so good for a 12 year old. Flames need to sign Colburne. Watching Yakupov trying to dance around everyone and ignore the open man was pretty bad. Someone will need to reign him in and with his game I don't know if that's possible. I'm not sure what I would even offer for him if I was a GM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They made Ortio look good too. Johnny hockey is so good for a 12 year old. Flames need to sign Colburne. Watching Yakupov trying to dance around everyone and ignore the open man was pretty bad. Someone will need to reign him in and with his game I don't know if that's possible. I'm not sure what I would even offer for him if I was a GM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk[/I would offer a 5th and some random ahl defensive prospect.

Ortio shoes flashes and could be something in a few years but he needs time as a back up. He doesn't have much to prove down on the farm.

Curious to see how the Ducks match up with the Stars. Both teams are missing some key guys but should be a good game. Hoping we are facing Niemi, that guy can be a little sloppy. Also, thinking that Garbutt and Rousell get into some fisticuffs (I hated them both, now really appreciate Garbutt's game).

Bruins are getting murdered by the Blackhawks 5-0 in the 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B,s are throwin away their season

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sucks Mogilny couldn't have stayed healthy throughout his career.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
When Mogliny and Bure played in Vancouver at the same time it was so frustrating that neither could stay healthy. Oh what could have been!

Well, the Blackhawks showed up to work today.

Bruins making a game of it, 6-4 Blackhawks with 10 to go in the 3rd

Anybody doing a playoff bracket challenge thing?

Haha, take that Stars. Back to first in the Pacific! Not sure who I want the Ducks to face, Preds are a dangerous wild card team and the Sharks, well they are due in the post season.

Anybody doing a playoff bracket challenge thing?

Start it up. I think we did it on NHL.Com last season. You could start another thread and just link it here

I'm in for the bracket challenge

Start it up. I think we did it on NHL.Com last season. You could start another thread and just link it here

alright, I'll have it done but he end of the night probably

Cool. Now I have to remember my login and password haha

That's why I love the "forgot login" button, click it every year for this

alright, I'll have it done but he end of the night probably

Do you have a link? Also should start a new thread more people might be interested for the playoffs.

Do you have a link? Also should start a new thread more people might be interested for the playoffs.

Not yet, forgot I had hockey last night give me a few hours I'll have it done before I head to the golf range today

Islanders need this one to clinch

Leagues leading scorer gets on the board first... Good guys up 1 early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back