2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I am having an impossible time trying to set my lineup for the Masters. You really have to bet on the right horses this week!

I finished 50th this week. I have so much ground to make up after missing the first week.

Dropped five spots this week. Had a couple finish day one in the top 15 and play themselves right out of the weekend.

Need to wait for them to get up to date with the names for this week. With the increased costs for done of the guys this year, big names are going to be limited. Then fill the roster with the long shots.

Damn...lost 9 spots. Eff you Charley can't play on the weekend Hoffman.

Up 31 spots to 44

Moved up to 106. Picked some decent players this week, but I've really got to start picking some winners.

I keep going backward, down to 22nd. Maybe the Masters will help!

I'm up and Stenson could have made it a better week, but I'll take it

Had a great week. Stenson has been a stud for me the 2 times I've played him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to have a great week with the picks for the Masters! Would like to have quite a few guys in the Top 10. wishful thinking.

Anyone remember how long it took them to get the list of available players up to date with the actual field last year?

I had a good lineup this past week but apparently too similar to others because I didn't move any. Still sitting at 72.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I had another good week, moved from 24th to 16th. So the last two weeks ive gone from 107th to 16th. I dont know how but hopefully i can keep it going.

Moved into the Top 50 this week at 49th. Boy I wished I wouldn't have forgotten to set my lineup the first week, I would have been a little higher in the standings. Masters week is gonna be a little tricky.

Player prices are absurd this week :bulgy-eyes:

It's nuts! Really have to pick one or two top guys and hope you get it right.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're high! I may roll with 7 this week.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're high! I may roll with 7 this week.

Prices are CRAZY high. Did my best to try and pick some lower priced sleepers, but the big names are going for just insane money right now.

Prices are CRAZY high. Did my best to try and pick some lower priced sleepers, but the big names are going for just insane money right now.
I managed to get 9, but like ArmyGolf said, was only able to put two of the pricey favorites in there and unlike other tournaments, I don't think any of the 20K guys stand a chance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I fit 10 in. Went with three big names and then a bunch of guys below 120,000, including a couple at 20,000

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I fit 10 in. Went with three big names and then a bunch of guys below 120,000, including a couple at 20,000

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I thought Couples pulled out?

Just set my lineup. Man that was difficult this week!

I managed to get 10 guys but I'm wondering if I should have gone with 6 or 7 higher priced guys. This week is really tough.

I managed to get 10 guys but I'm wondering if I should have gone with 6 or 7 higher priced guys. This week is really tough.

I'm still going back and forth on this as well.

Back