Pro Wrestling Thread

A lot of colour tonight.

This was my first nxt show I've watched from start to finish. It was great! Nakumura was the real deal. Asuka put her underwear on the outside of her trunks haha was a great show!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Nakumura was just as good, of not better than I'd heard.

Go watch him vs Styles on YouTube. My goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinsuke Nakamura IS the real deal, yes. That match was an instant classic. I watched it 4 times last night, lol. I've been a Nakamura fan for a few years after stumbling across some of his matches on youtube. Too bad for Sami Zayn that his character SUCKS, cuz the dude sure can go in the ring. To me, they had the match....OF THE WEEKEND. Any match on the WrestleMania card is gonna have a hard time beating that one.

IMO the Balor/Joe match sucked. It was made even worse with the ref/docs constantly stopping for the blood. I mean, really? This is a contact sport. Blood happens. It's not like they bladed. It was in the heat of the action, so let it go.

MATCH SUGGESTION: Shinsuke Nakamura v. AJ Styles from WrestleKingdom 10

I will have to check out the Nakumura vs AJ stuff. Can only imagine how great that is. Yeah Balor vs. Joe was just just weird with the refs/doctors... I mean I get it but like you said... It's happened many times before with no urgency like this. Just messed with the whole flow. Tough for Joe or Balor to get momentum. Looking forward to WM now.

I'm kinda convinced Sting will cost Taker the match against Shane. The way he ended his HOF speech and the ties back to WCW and Shane from before would make a little sense. One last stick it to Vince on Stings part. Would be cool....

Ok, who's watching? How bout that first surprise of the night?

I am. Ryder surprised me like crazy. Then HBK, Austin, and Foley gave me chills. That was my Superstars growing up! Cool segment!

I am. Ryder surprised me like crazy. Then HBK, Austin, and Foley gave me chills. That was my Superstars growing up! Cool segment!

That's a celebrity list of wrestlers from my childhood!

SHANE!!!!! Wow

A lot of people won't like that ending, but overall, that was a great show.

Yeah overall it was decent. Like many others, I didn't like the ending. Oh well. It was fun but veeeeery long!! Almost 7 hours of wrestling/preshow.

I love that Ryder won. The whole Owens/Zayn feud they're building to doesn't need the IC title attached to it, so why not use the IC title to elevate someone else.

AJ/Jericho was a damn good match. Surprised AJ dropped that one.

That was a BIG box of Booty O's, lol

Brock/Dean SUCKED.

Women's title match was good, too. So, sooooo sick of Chartlotte's transvestite looking self.

Shane is insane.

HBK looked to be in great shape. Good for him.

Nice way to return Cena.

Reigns sucks. Besides the most basic things (punches/kicks/clotheslines), what other moves did he do? HE SUCKS.

The stage/lighting/pyro setups were cool. I always look forward to that.

Somebody stopped my recording after the Rock. Wtf? Guess I'll catch the finish later.

Absolutely hated this Mania. I hate Ryder winning, KO or Sami deserved a Mania win a lot more than Ryder.

AJ losing to Y2J was dumb as I'm tired of him putting on decent matches with a 45 year old man and Y2J winning means another match. I'd rather see AJ going somewhere else.

The street fight was so so disappointing. So much build up to it with so much emphasis being placed on the weapons and all we got was kendo sticks and some chairs. We also got told for the last month that there is nothing you can do to dean to keep him down and honestly it felt like a squash match.

Rather see a New Day win but I can see why they did what they did so you get the legends spot after the match. Just hope we see Enzo and Cass tonight

HIAC was good, however with him losing the story leading up meant nothing. Call me crazy but I'd rather see a story with Shane in charge then watch a 52 year old man wrestle at another Mania.

The women's triple threat was awesome and I loved it. The new belt looks great. Don't mind Charlotte winning but annoyed that Ric had to get involved.

Nice to see Baron Corbin get the win.

Oh look the Rock. Snooze. Oh look we buried the Wyatts even more. Dumb

And The main event was the most boring mania main event I've watched.

If you think about it, on the RAW where Vince challenged Shane to give him "one more match," Vince never once said that Shane had to win. He only eventually went on to say if Undertaker lost he'd have to retire. Plus, remember Shane said he had that "lockbox" of stuff on Vince. Do they expect us to forget those promos?

I'd love to see Enzo/Cass + Carmella.....even The Revival, too.

I guess we're going to be seeing Samoa Joe soon on the main roster (yaaawwwwn) and possibly Baron Corbin.

Since Ric got involved & held back Sasha, I'm guessing it's gonna be Charlotte/Sasha @ Payback.

There were reports from people at 'Mania that WWE cranked up Reigns' music to drown out boos....and people walking out in masses during the match.

If you think about it, on the RAW where Vince challenged Shane to give him "one more match," Vince never once said that Shane had to win. He only eventually went on to say if Undertaker lost he'd have to retire. Plus, remember Shane said he had that "lockbox" of stuff on Vince. Do they expect us to forget those promos?

I'd love to see Enzo/Cass + Carmella.....even The Revival, too.

I guess we're going to be seeing Samoa Joe soon on the main roster (yaaawwwwn) and possibly Baron Corbin.

Since Ric got involved & held back Sasha, I'm guessing it's gonna be Charlotte/Sasha @ Payback.

There were reports from people at 'Mania that WWE cranked up Reigns' music to drown out boos....and people walking out in masses during the match.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they expect us to forget those promos, wouldn't be the first time.

And I saw a video someone shot of the crowd reaction without the WWE muting the crowd noise, which you can hear right when his music hits, but it was a mix of boos and just no reaction at all. Also saw where people said they could hear the crowd noise they piped in coming from the speakers above them.

I don't mind Samoa Joe, he is a little boring at times but would like to see what they do with his character on the main roster

And can we please see the bullet club soon

I think Bullet Club will be tonight. Raw after Mania is always huge. I think they'll be aligned with Shane-O-Mac.

I think Bullet Club will be tonight. Raw after Mania is always huge. I think they'll be aligned with Shane-O-Mac.

That would be interesting. Considering they're gonna be calling it "Balor Club" or "Bulletproof Balor Club," I don't see them doing anything without Finn Balor.

Last night was the first Wrestlmania I have seen in many years. More entertaining than I thought it would be. Also watched the first couple of hours of the HOF ceremony on Saturday and enjoyed it a lot more. It brought back tons of old memories. Good times.

Yeah this weekend I watched more wrestling (including WM and NXT Takeover) then I have in a very long time. Probably 6 years. I don't have high hopes anymore, so that is probably why I didn't mind what went down. Bray Wyatt and KO are my favorites right now so I was bummed KO didn't win and the Wyatt's basically did nothing. It is what it is though. Hope Raw is good...

NXT > WWE. It's just that simple.

Nakamura/Zayn was the match of the weekend. As I thought, nothing on the 'Mania card would/could beat it.

Naw not even close to matching that match. You can tell the big difference with NXT and Main roster.... Passion. Just watching them compete you can tell the NXT wrestlers are hungry and Main roster expects to be there.

Back