Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Apparently it's too cold for golf? I cracked the face on my M1 yesterday and cracked the face on my hybrid today. WTF!
Id be calling them up for a replacement

Id be calling them up for a replacement

Already done!

In other news I just entered Saturday's score and a bunch of scores from the end of last year into USHandicap, and my index is exactly what I had guessed it to be. I am listed at a 12.0

I second Mikes suggestion.

Already done!

In other news I just entered Saturday's score and a bunch of scores from the end of last year into USHandicap, and my index is exactly what I had guessed it to be. I am listed at a 12.0
Hahaha thats a pretty darn good guess id say

Apparently it's too cold for golf? I cracked the face on my M1 yesterday and cracked the face on my hybrid today. WTF!
WTF that is pretty crappy.

Already done!

See if they will replace it with a 9.5 or 10.5 head this time instead of the 8.5 you won.

With that in mind, here are the updated standings through Roses Run

1. Robozeo-Net 76 wins 11 points
2. Mmaynard11-Net 80 (tie) wins 9.5 points
3. PhillyV-Net 80 (tie) wins 9.5 points
4. Hamfist-Net 81 wins 8 points
5. Mikedean441-Net 82 (tie) wins 6.5 points
6. Grins-Net 82 (tie) wins 6.5 points
7. Robman7-Net 84 wins 5 points
8 Gunner-Net 86 wins 4 points
9. Ppania-Net 87 wins 3 points
10. Misike-Net 89 wins 2 points
11. Ntanygd760-Net ? wins 1 point

If something doesnt look right with the above, or you have any questions, let me know

Just noticed I'm tied for PhillyV for 2nd. When is the next shindig...I need to build my points up before June.

Just noticed I'm tied for PhillyV for 2nd. When is the next shindig...I need to build my points up before June.
Not sure if we would have enough but i wqw pondering maybe playing saturday afternoon after i "run" the 5k in the am

Not sure if we would have enough but i wqw pondering maybe playing saturday afternoon after i "run" the 5k in the am

I'll be down as long as I have enough clubs left by then, lol.

I'll have to see what the plans are for this weekend.

I'll be down as long as I have enough clubs left by then, lol.

6 days out...but the high Saturday is 35. Now, I've never seen an iron face crack, but....

In all reality the forecast will change. Wednesday and Thursday could be an option as it will be in the 50's...

How about this weather for the Indians opening

Although Andrew was very generous by offering this tix up today, kinda secretly glad I didn't win man is it miserable out there right now. Have fun Mike! Stay warm, drink plenty and bring home a very cold win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although Andrew was very generous by offering this tix up today, kinda secretly glad I didn't win man is it miserable out there right now. Have fun Mike! Stay warm, drink plenty and bring home a very cold win.

Game was cancelled til tomorrow

Oh damn...how long ago

Got some good news today. I took my BioCell hybrid into Golfsmith and the guy got on the phone with Cobra. Even though it's slightly out of warranty (2yrs) they're replacing it with a newer model, either Fly Z or F6. The guy also said that if TM sends me the same deg M1 without letting them know that I can just swap it out for a different loft before I hit it. Very cool customer service experience from both Cobra and Golfsmith today.

Got some good news today. I took my BioCell hybrid into Golfsmith and the guy got on the phone with Cobra. Even though it's slightly out of warranty (2yrs) they're replacing it with a newer model, either Fly Z or F6. The guy also said that if TM sends me the same deg M1 without letting them know that I can just swap it out for a different loft before I hit it. Very cool customer service experience from both Cobra and Golfsmith today.

Thats a good customer service day indeed

Great stuff by both Cobra and Golfsmith.

That actually worked out well. You are going to gain some extra yards as well once you swap out the 8.5* head.

Looks like there will be a 6 hour window Wednesday morning to squeeze in a round if you don't mind 3 club winds.

Looks like there will be a 6 hour window Wednesday morning to squeeze in a round if you don't mind 3 club winds.

Nothing that we haven't had to get used to recently haha

Golfing the easy 18 at sweetbriar 10am. I need the ego boost of shooting a good score with how awful I have golfed the last few times out.

Back