Anyone else having issues with subscriptions not refreshing? Mine haven't refreshed in a over a day, which coincided with the update.
I have refused to update.

Anytime there is an update, I wait days/week to see the bugs.

Now that I see it's hit and miss with the Tapatalk updates I'll be doing the same!

Yeah I'm buggy here too. Subscriptions won't refresh and notifications are spotty at best

Seems like threads load and jump as I am scrolling. Ugh!!!

Yeah I'm buggy here too. Subscriptions won't refresh and notifications are spotty at best

Hopefully they get a fix out sooner rather than later!

Why is that, depending on the member, sometimes PMs look like text messages and other times they look like the traditional PM?
The text message type doesn't show in your inbox or sent items. You only see them if you PM the same member again.

It's a pain!

Why is that, depending on the member, sometimes PMs look like text messages and other times they look like the traditional PM?
The text message type doesn't show in your inbox or sent items. You only see them if you PM the same member again.
Chose forum PM instead of chat.

Chose forum PM instead of chat.
So, it depends on the settings of who you message, not your own? I don't even remember seeing those options to pick from.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Still buggy. Subscribed page refreshes whenever it sees fit. Kind of annoying.

So, it depends on the settings of who you message, not your own? I don't even remember seeing those options to pick from.

It does depend on how it's sent. You will reply in the same manner. However; depending on you tapatalk settings, sometimes one or the other will not show. When composing a message on android...you get this option:
05b14972c064fb892d4d1e05d62423b7.jpg

It does depend on how it's sent. You will reply in the same manner. However; depending on you tapatalk settings, sometimes one or the other will not show. When composing a message on android...you get this option:
05b14972c064fb892d4d1e05d62423b7.jpg
Ahhh...got it, thanks!

Anyone seeing this? Anytime I make a post I see a notification that I got a private message in that thread?? It's pretty annoying.
15e2f4d7742423f34c834c550edc53dd.jpg

Not having those issues, but Tapa has been garbage lately. I haven't been receiving notifications of any of the threads that I subscribe to. Also when I go and try to edit a post throught tapatalk it says there is an error, if I go to Web view it's fine.

Darn you tapatalk, kept bombing all morning, come back from lunch and it's working fine, DOH!

Search isn't finding any results again. Back to my laptop I guess.

Anybody getting notifications of new posts for threads you haven't been subscribed to for several months or more?

Anybody getting notifications of new posts for threads you haven't been subscribed to for several months or more?

I've had the same issue but with threads I've never subscribed to. I unsubscribed in tapatalk but open the app and see I'm still getting notifications.

Having the same issue with threads right now. Glad it's not just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing all day long. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

This app is garbage. Every time there is an update something else breaks.

Can anyone help me out? This morning all of a sudden all I can get is the "Feed" on tapatalk. Uninstall everything, reinstall, it goes back to normal (ie. being able to browse all the forums/subforums/subscribed threads)...... then all of a sudden it reverts back to Feed only again.

How the heck to I fix/undo this. Pretty much useless for me now, as I can't navigate around to anything.

Anyone care to help a THPer out? All of a sudden about a week ago Tapatalk just started subscribing to every single thread I post in. Wake said it's in settings but I've yet to find it. Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

Back