Before GERD I loved ketchup on a dog, now kethcup is no bueno for me, so it now mustard on a dog

I like Chili, Onion, and Cheese on my dogs!

The funny part about tomato being fair game on a hot dog, but ketchup is evil is hysterical.
I know what you mean, but I'm one of those odd people who love ketchup, but really don't care for eating tomatoes! I love also too.

Mustard and onions, for me. I'll also throw on the occasional chili/cheese combo.

Chili, onion, and mustard.

Ketchup, mustard unless I'm having a chili dog with Cole slaw on it

You had me at chili
Yeah we have Old Carolina up here and they make a tar heel dog, loaded with chili and topped with Cole slaw. It's really good

Yeah we have Old Carolina up here and they make a tar heel dog, loaded with chili and topped with Cole slaw. It's really good

Dayum, now I want one.

Side note, I'll be dining on Chicago dogs next week while traveling to the Windy City

Relish and mustard for me or coney island sauce which is a meat sauce. Famous for that one in my city

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Onions and mustard for me.

Dayum, now I want one.

Side note, I'll be dining on Chicago dogs next week while traveling to the Windy City

if I wasn't going to be an awesome event next week I would say color me jealous...but there is still a littl jealousy as I want a chi town dog

if I wasn't going to be an awesome event next week I would say color me jealous...but there is still a littl jealousy as I want a chi town dog

I'd rather be at the event

I like a little mustard and grape jelly. Sweet and salty at the same time (think Monte Cristo sandwich).

Pineapple chutney and whole grain mustard.

Ketchup and chesse that is all. Can put some bacon on there too because it is good on everything

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ketchup, jalapeños and relish

Ketchup, onions and relish. I do like chili dogs with cheese too.

Made a recent combo of Sahlens hotdog, cheddar cheese, deep fried jalapeno skins and ranch. Sounds weird but wow was it amazing!!

The funny part about tomato being fair game on a hot dog, but ketchup is evil is hysterical.

how is that hysterical? that's like saying someone who hates mayonnaise but likes a fried egg on their burger is hysterical. just because the base is the same doesn't mean the two would go hand in hand. it could be a texture thing. for me, it's a sweetness thing. the bitterness and tartness of mustard and onions is a very different end of the flavor spectrum from sweet.

Forgive me for skimming, but has anyone ever had a Seattle Dog? I had never heard of it before until tonight. We are watching Food Paradise, and they are featuring hot dogs and they just mentioned a Seattle Dog which has whipped cream cheese and green onions. Sounds weird and yet delicious at the same time. So I am curious if anyone has ever had it and if so what are your thoughts?

Back