Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2019 edition is coming and we have the captains and 2 participants, but need a full team of 11 THPers. This is contest #3 and you could be joining them.

i-ZZkp6nK-M.jpg

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included

Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway
Meet R&D
Play Golf against the Zoo Crew (Callaway Marketing team)
Play at one of the finest courses you will ever step foot on
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Bring it to the forum.

Qualifying
You must be a 2019 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
The Grandaddy is not just a trip for 13 THPers, its a trip and journey for this entire community of people. It involves education, fitting, golf and the fun that is the backbone of what this place was built on. Each participant is tasked with sharing their experience before, during and after the event and we want to hear how you do that in your way. So in 20 words or less, tell the forum how you will share the Grandaddy with the world.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until the end of the week.

I’ll shout it from the mountain tops, Facebook, Instagram, start a Twitter account, tell random strangers I meet.

So having seen what a bunch of THPers have done I think I have some ideas.

Official Entry:

@JDax: iconic commentary and filming "some sort of hybrid"
@OITW: instragram filter game
@93civiccpe: timely mementos
@BoilerCLE: impeccably written recaps

I would use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and "ask me about the Grandady" written on my forehead with a Sharpie.

Boom, one participant selected and another contest goes up! Good luck guys!

Engagement is what it’s about. Let’s see those entries!

Going to be really cool to see what people come up with.

1. Learn all I can. Soak it all in.
2. Share the hell out of it - EVERYWHERE.

In-Person, Cell Phone, Email, Text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Postal Mail, Message Boards, Online Forums, Golf course and of course THP

Great contest - love the quick turnaround. Bring on the entries!!! It can happen to you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entertaining conversation
Neverending smiles
Gear reviews
Always connected
Getting involved
Enlightening insight
Many photos
Energetic posts
New perspectives
Team connections

I’m old and only use Facebook/YouTube/forums. Would also get business cards to hand out with my beeper number.

I would use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and "ask me about the Grandady" written on my forehead with a Sharpie.

I wanna hold you to that if you get selected. That would be hilarious!

In-Person, Cell Phone, Email, Text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Postal Mail, Message Boards, Online Forums, Golf course and of course THP

Don't forget the Pony Express :act-up:

Being a walking talking billboard and lighting up social media and forum threads with banter, preparation, recaps and reviews.

I think the best way is telling someone in person. Its hard to believe what kind of experience it is until one goes into full detail about it.

Official entry:

I would create a landing page and blog the journey and experience from acceptance to post event. Eddiegoestograndaddycom

Official entry:

I might rent a billboard or a plane pulling a banner.
I WILL tell everyone, everywhere, in every way possible.

Review equipment on the forums and social media but sticking with my strength of videos. Live videos bringing THP in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Social media, and verbally with all my friends and family every time we talk about Golf and THP.

Interpretive dance, obviously.

I wanna hold you to that if you get selected. That would be hilarious!
If selected, I will do it for sure!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

With experience in technical writing, do elaborate write ups on here as well as social media.

Obviously Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Forums, etc. but also opening my big mouth every chance I get to everyone. Everywhere. Everyday.

-Interviews with Grandaddy alumni
-Document my prep
-Match update videos
-Hole previews
-Daily recap videos
-TONS of (NDA-safe) Instagram posts

Back