The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

This has been a horrible week for the diet. I didn't only fall of the wagon, the entire wagon train ran me over. Damn it! It pisses me off I let this happen. Time to get after it again. I guess I let the couple of weeks of little weight loss discourage me. The only way I'm going to get to sun 200 is if I stay strong and focused on the goal.

You can get there. I was stuck at a weight for awhile. Had to push a little harder and watch my consumption of the adult beverages. Time to get back on the horse!

Been a tough week so far and only getting harder, super busy and less sleep! I've had to go into work early all week, my son has soccer and baseball practice and a tennis camp he's doing, I started golf lessons, and we're going out of town for the weekend as soon as I get home from work today for a soccer tournament in Indianapolis. Hopefully I can maintain what I am now, at least I'll be walking around for most of the weekend. This is getting into the worst time of the year for me, too much eating on the go...

I have to admit I am doing good ... watching calories like a mad man, making sure I get some exercise that my back with allow me to do ...I have earned a lot since beginning this journey with everyone here.

Thanks once again!

1 more day to go for the contest keep grinding

1 more day to go for the contest keep grinding

Thanks for pushing us by starting these up!!! Just think you are like a new age Richard Simmons.

Thanks for pushing us by starting these up!!! Just think you are like a new age Richard Simmons.
We had a good group this go around and even with a few people dropping out or not being active it was one of our bigger groups

Did page 1 not get updated this week, or, did my email not make it again? I do show it in my "Sent" mail this time.

Did page 1 not get updated this week, or, did my email not make it again? I do show it in my "Sent" mail this time.
Not yet been gone all week hope to do it today

Not yet been gone all week hope to do it today

Okay buddy. Just me worrying over my iPhone's apparent inability to send a photo reliably.

1st post updated with the current standings. Got a few weights in from folks that had been quiet so these standings have changed quite a bit.

We are only 28+ lbs away form 500 lbs lost all together!

This is the last day of the contest, keep it up everyone, we will be starting a new one tomorrow, I will start a new thread shortly.

Week 10 is in the books, as a group we lost 28.2 lbs bringing the total to 472.5 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 6.16%
2. Bon-Bon at 6.11%
3. The Slobs at 5.25%
4. Going Low at 4.68%
5. Team #3 at 4.53%
6. Gutbusters at 3.13%

Final weigh in completed and emailed. Doesn't show in "Sent" file yet, so, we'll see. Down only .4 from last week which was a little disappointing.

2.6 lb loss for me.
11 week contest total is 33.4 LB's

I got about 20 lbs more to go before G-rex makes me stop

Down 2.8 lbs this past week. That puts me at 17.6 lbs lost for the contest! Finally hit my stretch goal this morning, as well. Now let's see if I can maintain where I'm at moving forward.

Good work during these 11 weeks, everyone!

2.6 lb loss for me.
11 week contest total is 33.4 LB's

I got about 20 lbs more to go before G-rex makes me stop
Really solid results, Mike. I will be giving this another crack, starting with the next contest.

My yoyo is over and I'm down slightly from the start but not at my goal, I'll be signing up for round 2

28 lbs lost.... Not bad, but not where I need to be. Need to grind out another 25.

It goes on easier than it comes off.

A lot of great losses, everyone.

I am down 20lbs. Was hoping to hit my goal of down 25 lbs, but for some reason the scale decided not to move this morning. 5 more lbs to go!

I lost 21 pounds ... far exceeded my goals. I could not have done it without the knowledge I gained from many of you. Counting calories and settling on myfitnesspal to do that, really helped!

Worked my butt off Sat/Sun, and drank water like a fish.

Thanks again Mikedean!

PS. Had my blood work done in the middle of this, and with all the exercise, my numbers were the best they have been! Thanks again everyone!

Think I've lost roughly 12 lbs this go around. Dropped about 0.8 lbs last week.

I sucked this week and gained 1 lb, sorry team two fat!

Overall I'm pretty proud of my loss for this contest. Ended up losing just over 35 lbs, my big losses are done and for round 2 I'm hoping to lose around a pound/week or so. The next goal is to get to the 20X's and that's about where I'll bottom out and be able to maintain hopefully.

Still missing LOTS of weights, finish it up!

Just did the final weigh in. 14 pound loss total. Not as much as I wanted for this but I'm happy with the loss

Just curious, how many ppl in the challenge use a fitbit?
I don't have one, yet.

Just curious, how many ppl in the challenge use a fitbit?
I don't have one, yet.

I am a fitbit user, and have been for a few years ... got 9million steps I think ... I am happy to friend any THP users.

Back