What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a pair of Callaway golf shorts from Ross Dress for Less.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone else like the new Nike apparel line color and styles?! I think I can dig it

Anyone else like the new Nike apparel line color and styles?! I think I can dig it

Personally think their best release in a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yep and and have picked up several shirts, shorts and two 1/4 zips

TW15 in silver. Just waiting for the right deal. Need one more pair of white-ish spiked shoes for a reasonable price. If I can find the TW15 for the price I got the black ones in, that will be the one for me.

TW15 in silver. Just waiting for the right deal. Need one more pair of white-ish spiked shoes for a reasonable price. If I can find the TW15 for the price I got the black ones in, that will be the one for me.

Get the Titan Tour Ignite instead.
White/Blue is fantastic.

Get the Titan Tour Ignite instead.
White/Blue is fantastic.

I've looked, gotta wait for the price to drop or to hit a good deal.

I'm a big fan of the TW15 and will definitely grab another pair of silver ones at some point.

I want new shoes but nothing is tickling my fancy. I really like the Titantour Ignite Premium, but am not spending anywhere close to that on them. I like the regular Ignites, but not enough to drop a buck fiddy. Nothing around $100 would I even settle for.

I may end up bucking up for the Ignites in Blue and White.

Box of Matte Grey came in. Had to change a few of the things I ordered, but its still AWESOME.

Box of Matte Grey came in. Had to change a few of the things I ordered, but its still AWESOME.

I've really enjoyed my limited exposure to Matte Grey. Will be keeping them on the radar moving forward.

I've really enjoyed my limited exposure to Matte Grey. Will be keeping them on the radar moving forward.

They're getting better with time, too, IMO. I know I'm biased on it all, but its easy to be that way with how they have bent over backwards to help me take care my HS teams, easy to become an even bigger fan than I was.

I want new shoes but nothing is tickling my fancy. I really like the Titantour Ignite Premium, but am not spending anywhere close to that on them. I like the regular Ignites, but not enough to drop a buck fiddy. Nothing around $100 would I even settle for.

I may end up bucking up for the Ignites in Blue and White.

Not sure if it matters since it's not the exact same shoe, but I thought the inner sole in the Titan Tours wore out pretty quickly.

Wore them walking. They lasted almost a season before my feet would start bothering me after a round.

Again, that's Titan Tour and not the ignite. Also, if you ride more than walk, probably not an issue. Otherwise, I thought they were really good (outside held up well, good traction and felt stable).

Went to the outlets, which basically means adidas ua and Nike. Of the three, only ua was worthwhile and I got quite a few solid deals there. Left a few things as well which always bums me out hahaha.

Adidas has awesome material but the climacool pants are annoyingly baggy and last year's shorts are cut too high. Bummer.

Went to the outlets, which basically means adidas ua and Nike. Of the three, only ua was worthwhile and I got quite a few solid deals there. Left a few things as well which always bums me out hahaha.

Adidas has awesome material but the climacool pants are annoyingly baggy and last year's shorts are cut too high. Bummer.

Ultimate pants. Taper below the knee.

Ultimate pants. Taper below the knee.

Yeah I need to take a trip to the golf store to try some of the new lineup on. Was just fired up about some of the cold weather gear going on sale and it paid off today.

Pumped about the new offerings.

Yeah I need to take a trip to the golf store to try some of the new lineup on. Was just fired up about some of the cold weather gear going on sale and it paid off today.

Pumped about the new offerings.

Think both Adidas and Nike have brought it in 2016.

So I just went absolutely nuts on adidas and UA gear for 2016.

Two pairs of UA Shorts.
Thee pairs of adidas puremotion stretch pants (two greys and a navy).
a couple UA cold gear elements for cheap cheap.

And I tried on the new adidas pants and they are fannnnnntastic!!!! I doubt I'll be able to avoid buying some.

Two pairs of UA Shorts.

And I tried on the new adidas pants and they are fannnnnntastic!!!! I doubt I'll be able to avoid buying some.

I went nuts at the Taylormade outlet a few weeks back. I'm loaded with Adidas goodness.

Two pairs of UA Shorts.

nice haul. I snagged some UA math play pants and shorts. Along with a bunch of the new nike stuff

Two pairs of UA Shorts.

Where did you find deals it was not at the outlets unless you bought them all

Two pairs of UA Shorts.

Yesssssssss! I'm a HUGE fan of the UA shorts and I have 3 pairs of the Match Play pants on the way. They'll last me a long time!

I went nuts at the Taylormade outlet a few weeks back. I'm loaded with Adidas goodness.

Ugh, my credit card couldn't handle that.

Where did you find deals it was not at the outlets unless you bought them all

Some good stuff down at UA Monroe. nike and adidas suuuucked. Had to go online for adidas pant fix.

Yesssssssss! I'm a HUGE fan of the UA shorts and I have 3 pairs of the Match Play pants on the way. They'll last me a long time!

they intrigued me enough to go for them. Stretch material and waist bands are solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back