What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coached. Played 9 while coaching.

I've got some fantastic young men to coach....and some who are out there for social time, but that hammer will drop soon enough.
Make them realize what they are there for. I remember how my Coaches were in High School, play time wasnt practice time.

Make them realize what they are there for. I remember how my Coaches were in High School, play time wasnt practice time.
Its one kid, his parents make him golf so he does something in the year and it drags his two buddies who could be solid sticks in a year or two down. They want it, but I think they also fear not being "cool".

I gave reigns to my 1 bag and only senior today to drop the hammer when they see fit. Means more and is more effective coming from a peer than from me.

Not my first rodeo, its just been a few years hahahaha

Great news is I have 7 who are all in even more after this last weekend and us winning conference. Plus, I'm having a blast.

Last edited:
Played 18, THP'd, yard work the rest of the day!

Club clash practice, woke up hungover and then hit the range for 4 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched some Master's coverage this morning on The Golf Channel, THP'd and I'm planning on playing at least 9 this afternoon after class.

Set up a time to interview Dude Perfect for THP Radio. Should be a lot of fun.

Nice!!! That's going to be a great listen!

Please tell Ty to rage monster on the radio!

That will be a seriously funny and entertaining listen! can't wait.

Watched there most recent video today on YouTube. An hour later I was still watching videos haha. I've seen many of their videos before but they never get old!

Taking my step daughters golfing with me this afternoon :D

Played 18 holes of horrible golf but heck with it I played golf today

Opened the box from Toulon!!!

Went over to the range, hit 120 balls. worked mostly on my new wedges. Trying to dial in the distance. Find they fly a bit further than my old SM4 Vokeys.

Also realized that for the past year I have been using Lamkin I-lines instead of the UTX grips which I paid for and were suppose to be installed. No big deal, just have to wait another 2+ weeks for golf town to get them in and then have my clubs sit for a week while they take their time putting the grips on. :banghead:

More practice, this time short game at the local executive course, no driver today all short game work

Hit the range and tryed some mizzy's out (JPX 825 & 825 pro)..

Just made tee times for Friday and Sunday mornings.

THP has been it for me today, can't do to much as its raining, but rain is better than snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back