2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Im so excited. Hopefully the chatter in the thread is awesome like most years. This is the most wide open heading in I remember it.
Completely wide open, so many people could be considered favorites.

I bet there will be plenty of activity in here. 10-12 guys have a legit shot at winning but it will be an awesome tournament I have a feeling.. Vaughn Taylor just missed an Ace on Par 3 Contest just now.. It is raining Aces @ Augusta...

PLAYER!!!

Player with his 31st Hole In One!

Did he say 31 HOI's? Insane!

That was exciting.

Internet Golfers wouldn't count that ace. :D

Did he say 31 HOI's? Insane!

That was awesome. I will be amazed if I ever get one. This is really fun to watch..

And Zach gets #7 for the day!

I am counting Z Johnson's ace as well. That was a long roll into the hole!

That was awesome. I will be amazed if I ever get one. This is really fun to watch..

Sooo much luck, obviously. Got mine after 6 months when I was 10 (6-iron from 105). Haven't sniffed one in the next 17 years.

Love seeing all these aces. Player will out talk everyone about his.

My old home course was my best % play for an Ace... It was 140 yards into a bowl. Came close twice but that is all.

Not a real course.

Must be an inside joke I missed? I don't think anyone would ever not count a hole in one on a real golf hole (regardless of where it is located) would they? If inside joke, I'll just play dumb. It comes natural to me.

Well that's it, this game's too easy now. I'm gonna find something else to do.

Love seeing all these aces. Player will out talk everyone about his.

I hope to still be talking about golf @ 80 let alone playing decent golf.
Walker just holed another... Must be magnets @ work...

Must be an inside joke I missed? I don't think anyone would ever not count a hole in one on a real golf hole (regardless of where it is located) would they? If inside joke, I'll just play dumb. It comes natural to me.

It's not an inside joke. It's been posted tons of times of people not counting them if they made it on a par 3 course.

No just a joke. I guess you laugh box is broken.

CfYlUU4XIAEn69Y.jpg:large

This is getting comical, almost! So much fun!

Smylie Kaufman makes an ace of his own.

It's not an inside joke. It's been posted tons of times of people not counting them if they made it on a par 3 course.

Wow. That just doesn't make sense. To each their own I guess.

I just finished watching the replay of the 86 Masters on masters.com. First of all, what an amazing final round. Nicklaus was playing out of his mind on that back 9! What really cracks me up is just how far the coverage and commentary has come since then. Multiple times the announcers had no idea where the ball was, there were no on the ground reporters like there are today and everything was just so....old fashioned! It makes me appreciate the era we're in now even more!

I can actually identify with this.

There's a 3 hole Par 3 practice area at a ranch I've stayed at in Palm Springs a couple of times. I had a hole in one there in February and I'm not really sure if it "counts" or not. Some days I think it does, some days I think it doesn't.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, because of the context and circumstances around it happening were fun.

Back