Hole 9 Custom Putter Covers

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at THP HQ. Some pretty cool custom putter covers from a company called Hole 9 Designs. The gamer one is a lot of fun.

i-jJQTdrV-XL.jpg

i-wTTDTqk-L.jpg
i-SVwTvfB-L.jpg

i-cdVKxT8-L.jpg
i-FD37qM9-M.jpg

That gamer one is fun.

Looks like a magnetic closure. Is that right?

Looks like a good solid headcover. Looking forward to more designs down the road.

I was lucky enough to win a gamer on an instagram contest, can't wait to check it our in person, those in hand pics look amazing!

Good looking headcovers that appear to be well made. Bonus points if they are magnetic. Looking forward to the review.

These just arrived at THP HQ. Some pretty cool custom putter covers from a company called Hole 9 Designs. The gamer one is a lot of fun.

i-jJQTdrV-XL.jpg

i-wTTDTqk-L.jpg
i-SVwTvfB-L.jpg

i-cdVKxT8-L.jpg
i-FD37qM9-M.jpg
I really like the skull ones!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice looking covers.

They look to be high quality and the magnetic closure is a huge plus but I'm not a huge fan of the designs personally. I think the skull looks like a kid drew it, If I want something with a skull on it I want it to look bad ass and that just doesn't do it. The gamer one is a little better but still a miss....for me.

I like those quite a bit. Decent prices too.

I like it. May end up gaming the gamer

They look to be high quality and the magnetic closure is a huge plus but I'm not a huge fan of the designs personally. I think the skull looks like a kid drew it, If I want something with a skull on it I want it to look bad ass and that just doesn't do it. The gamer one is a little better but still a miss....for me.

I’m not a fan of any of the skull stuff out there personally. I like the gamer though. Reminds me of playing that very game.

Agree. The quality looks great ... leather/stitching etc. The designs need some work but that will come in due time.

The gamer is a fun design and perfect for a putter cover.

I like the gamer one. Quality looks solid as well.

Really digging the Gamer one.

Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have seen these on social media. They look to be very good quality covers.

thread counts aren't insane and the skull is awful, but I've long pondered the Gamer cover

velcro sucks

These look incredible in person!
EfE2EaZ.jpg
OhOI49m.jpg
kunNjWQ.jpg

love the look and especially the magnetic colures....

These look like solid covers. Seems like we are getting more and more nice options for outter covers.

Back