1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

I was considering taking a pass on #TheGrandaddy this year, since I'll turn 73, and that's pretty old for serious competition. But, I get so damned excited for this one that I just can't sit idly by and not take a chance. Besides, I've been known to surprise a few people, even at this age. Entry is in!
That's right get that entry in Ken!

I was considering taking a pass on #TheGrandaddy this year, since I'll turn 73, and that's pretty old for serious competition. But, I get so damned excited for this one that I just can't sit idly by and not take a chance. Besides, I've been known to surprise a few people, even at this age. Entry is in!
That's the spirit, Ken!

I haven't been this excited in a longtime!!! Even to have the chance to hear more stories about it is exciting enough

Ken,

I haven't met you yet, but I'd love it if we met as teammates at The Grandaddy of Em All!!!

It's great to see all of this enthusiasm spilling over for this event. Get ready for the ride of your life! I keep trying to think of a golfing event that could top this.... I keep coming up empty

It's great to see all of this enthusiasm spilling over for this event. Get ready for the ride of your life! I keep trying to think of a golfing event that could top this.... I keep coming up empty

I can't imagine one has ever existed... Btw great test video of the rain jacket last year!!!

Ill be getting my entry in tonight after work.

Ken,

I haven't met you yet, but I'd love it if we met as teammates at The Grandaddy of Em All!!!

Would be an awesome way to meet for sure. I've been known to try to enter a few THP events each year (mostly all of them), so maybe we'll meet up even before then.

Entry is in, juices are flowing, the Ultimate Golf experience awaits one special individual after April 10 at 11:59 PM. I'd rather participate in #TheGranddaddy then win the Masters.
I don't know how anyone could not be pumped for this!!!Good luck to all :clapp:

Glad to say...

Entry in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just sent the email!

The excitement begins. I remember when the first Grandaddy was introduced. It was a special time for me. I got to watch as some very good friends had the experience of their lives. I hope the stars align for me and I can have that same experience.

sent in my entry today for this amazing event!!

Just sent in my entry. It would be pretty amazing to hear my name called.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't had a chance to listen to the Finley podcast and I can't remember details from the Arnett podcast, so it looks like I'll be tuning in again this evening...

Going to get this done tomorrow, have to listen again and get things right.

Entry is in.

Entries are in. I only had to go back and re-listen for 1 answer. I think that is pretty good for me. Solid listening comprehension skills!!

Beyond excited for this, but Maybe I missed something. What is the Email to send in my Entry?!?!?! :) Seriously I have no idea.I re read the first post like 10 times and I didn't see a submit entry via email link or address???? -

EDIT ummm yeah totally missed that paragraph LOL….. Found it.

My entry has been submitted, and I hope that my answers were correct, because I literally listed to them multiple times and rewound several times.

Last edited:
It's amazing that there are only 195 posts in this thread. I know people are entering and not posting in here, but still #MindBlown

It's amazing that there are only 195 posts in this thread. I know people are entering and not posting in here, but still #MindBlown

For whatever reason some people don't like

Playing golf at one of the finest courses in the country
Full bag of clubs fit for them by the best in the business
All expenses paid including hotel, airfare and all food

No big deal. Team THP will be rocking and rolling and better than ever later this year. Perhaps this needed to be posted in the regional chat threads....hahaha.

I like my chances !

For whatever reason some people don't like

Playing golf at one of the finest courses in the country
Full bag of clubs fit for them by the best in the business
All expenses paid including hotel, airfare and all food

No big deal. Team THP will be rocking and rolling and better than ever later this year. Perhaps this needed to be posted in the regional chat threads....hahaha.

I don't know what it is, but I'm on my way to a huge interview and #THeGrandaddy literally popped into my the minute I woke up.

Two-time hall of fame tag winners are always encouraged to apply.

Back