2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Question for participants.

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?

That's a good question. As someone who plays the Callaway GBB, I'm really curious to hit the TaylorMade M1 and Cobra F6. Among the ones that aren't getting as much press, I'd say the Bridgestone JGR and the XXIO that no one talks about.

King ltd
Srixon 355
Xxio

I didnt get into too much research on each driver, but the Cobra drivers have my attention. Lots of good talk about the Cleveland Black too.

Truthfully, Im trying to go in with an open mind and try not to expect too much or too little from any club. I want the results to speak for themselves.

The 355 is sneaky good.
I'm looking forward to hitting the driver. Was a big fan of the irons. I also am a believer in action mass tech.

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?

The FG Tour F5 driver will be a conversation piece. I am confident.

I'm looking forward to hitting the driver. Was a big fan of the irons. I also am a believer in action mass tech.

The irons were very good. The driver I hope is just as good, that could be a fun one for people.

Going along with the crowd to say one of the Wilson drivers..the irons got in under the radar last year and performed very well for quite a few people.

I think the nike

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JGR.

Seriously.

Not strength of the beer, thats all good. When I go back to PA to visit family, it takes a whole lot of drinkin to get me drunk. All that extra oxygen down low fuels some serious ability. The opposite happens when lowlanders head high, 3 drinks and they're lit up.

Altitude change is a funny thing ?
Yessir, was referring to altitude. We're used to drinking twice as much beer to get to the same place so Colorado guys are gonna have to do some stretching!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got high hopes for the 355, but seems like a lot of others do too...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Josh will the mizuno jpx 850 be here?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Could be because of my questionable skills, but I like the 355 line across the board as much if not more than the 545.

I'm really interested in seeing how people like that club, as well as how the PING drivers do. Is there a club within the SF tec, LS tec and standard G that works for everyone? That's sort of how they sell the line since they got rid of the i series driver, which differentiated not just in spin/launch characteristics but shape too.

I think the FG tour F5, Cobra f6/6+ and JGR will get lots of attention.

The FG Tour F5 driver will be a conversation piece. I am confident.

I agree with you.

I'll be really eager to hear the general feedback on the D200 and especially the F5. This should be a fantastic follow!

I have avoided the temptation to go to the store and hit everything. What do you guys think? Should I have some clue to what is out there that I like, or should I just roll in blind and learn on the fly?

I have avoided the temptation to go to the store and hit everything. What do you guys think? Should I have some clue to what is out there that I like, or should I just roll in blind and learn on the fly?

I've literally got the M2 two swings, 3 with a Nike and half a dozen with the XR; I'm trying to go in blind.... But JB keeps bringing toys when we golf

That's an intriguing question... not knowing the full stable of available drivers, I'll say something from Wilson might catch people's eyes. Then there's Cobra f6/+ line which has little buzz but not many people talking about it. Then there's something like xr that has lots of buzz and people will get great numbers from. All I know is it will be fun to find out!

I'm not hitting anything new. I'll be a completely blank slate.

That's an intriguing question... not knowing the full stable of available drivers, I'll say something from Wilson might catch people's eyes. Then there's Cobra f6/+ line which has little buzz but not many people talking about it. Then there's something like xr that has lots of buzz and people will get great numbers from. All I know is it will be fun to find out!

This! I was getting dressed today and realized that I would miss our club's demo day (that's what got me thinking about the iron testing comment earlier), but I will be here and it will be much better!

This will blow local demo day out of the water

Back