Cure Putters Review Thread

She's in the lead all by herself now. Sub 30 putts both of the first two rounds. Pretty impressive stuff.

She's in the lead all by herself now. Sub 30 putts both of the first two rounds. Pretty impressive stuff.

Another good reason to look a getting a Cure putter. The more I look into them, the more I think I need to put one in my bag.

Another good reason to look a getting a Cure putter. The more I look into them, the more I think I need to put one in my bag.

Agreed. Tomorrow will be my first day on the course with the RX3F. Really looking forward to it.

My RX1 was delivered this afternoon. After playing around with the weights and lie angle, I tried it out for a while in my basement. Sure it's on carpet, but my misses were barely outside my line. The size of the head and sound took a few rolls to get used to, but I can see why there's a lot of love for these putters. I'm hoping to game it this weekend or at least get on a practice green to get a better feel for it.

7f953d21e81775cf4a9fb54716f5d538.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today with the RX2, doing a lot of putting practice as I played. I have been going back and forth with different putters, and that's going to end. The RX2 is going to stay in the bag. Within 10 feet, I feel like I can make every putt. Today I worked on distance control for lag putts, and that's improving. I am feeling more confident about my putting for the first time in a long time. I find with this Cure putter, I need to spend time with it and commit. Funny but I am getting used to the sound. In fact, it is becoming comforting.

29 putts today with the rx2 tour still pondering trying out a rx4

Does anyone know if I can try these at the Big Box retailers?

If you have a local PGA SS you may find them there.

So I need a toe hang putter. So would I adjust the weights to make it that way?

Does anyone know if I can try these at the Big Box retailers?
We currently have the Classic Series in 8 PGA Tour Superstores - 3 in FL, 3 in GA, 2 in AZ - more stores coming soon with the addition of the RX series...
Please check our dealer locator to see if there is a retail location near you - We recommend calling ahead to see what they have in stock. http://cureputters.com/apps/store-locator

So I need a toe hang putter. So would I adjust the weights to make it that way?
The RX3 is a toe hang putter
The Classic Series is face balanced with even weighting, but can be adjusted to add some toe hang if desired
We do not recommend staggering weights on the RX Series, but some have done this with good results.

We have done lab testing with about 45 players of all skill levels, from high handicap to Tour Pros with all different stroke types - We test using their putter vs Cure. One of the key areas we look at is face angle variation at impact in other words, getting the putter face square at impact to start the ball on the intended line. So far we have a 100% success rate with every player seeing significant improvement, reducing their variation by 50% or more - i.e. from 3º of variation down to 1.5º or better. The extremely High MOI, combined with proper weight fitting actually improves your stroke - more stable, more square at impact, more consistent and better tempo. Additionally, with the incredible forgiveness that comes with our High MOI, mishits have virtually no ill effect... The result is a much tighter putt dispersion. You may find that you don't need toe hang with a Cure Putter.

Last edited:
We currently have the Classic Series in 8 PGA Tour Superstores - 3 in FL, 3 in GA, 2 in AZ - more stores coming soon with the addition of the RX series...
Please check our dealer locator to see if there is a retail location near you - We recommend calling ahead to see what they have in stock. http://cureputters.com/apps/store-locator

The RX3 is a toe hang putter
The Classic Series is face balanced with even weighting, but can be adjusted to add some toe hang if desired
We do not recommend staggering weights on the RX Series, but some have done this with good results.

Additionally, with the incredible forgiveness that comes with our High MOI, mishits have virtually no ill effect... The result is a much tighter putt dispersion. You may find that you don't need toe hang with a Cure Putter.

WOW! there is so much info here, I keep reading it! Thanks for taking the time to respond. There isn't a dealer near Chicago as of yet. I'll keep checking because it sounds like it's a putter you really have to get fit for. I do have a 2.8* closed face at Impact so I'm interested to see how the High MOI has on my stroke. Thanks again for the info.

I was finally able to get out with the RX3F this weekend and it was a bit of a mixed bag for me. On Saturday, I putted pretty poorly. I had added a bit of weight to start and it was just too heavy for me, I think. I couldn't make the adjustment and I generally left everything short. On Sunday, it was a bit better, but I honestly didn't make as many putts as I have been with my old putter. I wasn't off by all that much though, so I think it may still just be an adjustment period. I'm going to try to get a new grip on it this week and keep rolling it for the time being. I have the feeling that I can probably putt really well with it, but it's definitely going to take a little getting used to for me.

Well the RX3f is going back in the bag, I try to tinker, and I think a CX is next in the experiment line, but I'm just so confident and consistent with it, the feel off the face isn't great, but my misses with other putters go away with the stability of the cure!

Really hoping to have either a CX2 or RX5 coming my way after today. Can't decide which if i am lucky enough to have one sent my direction.

I was finally able to get out with the RX3F this weekend and it was a bit of a mixed bag for me. On Saturday, I putted pretty poorly. I had added a bit of weight to start and it was just too heavy for me, I think. I couldn't make the adjustment and I generally left everything short. On Sunday, it was a bit better, but I honestly didn't make as many putts as I have been with my old putter. I wasn't off by all that much though, so I think it may still just be an adjustment period. I'm going to try to get a new grip on it this week and keep rolling it for the time being. I have the feeling that I can probably putt really well with it, but it's definitely going to take a little getting used to for me.
I experienced the same thing when I first got my Cure. It took me probably 3 or 4 weight changes before I had it dialed in. My method was to change weight hit 30 to 40 putts. Then if the weight felt ok play 2 rounds. If I didn't like it after the 2 rounds then I tried a new weight setting.

Take your time and have fun with the process. I know for me personally it totally changed my putting for the better.

I experienced the same thing when I first got my Cure. It took me probably 3 or 4 weight changes before I had it dialed in. My method was to change weight hit 30 to 40 putts. Then if the weight felt ok play 2 rounds. If I didn't like it after the 2 rounds then I tried a new weight setting.

Take your time and have fun with the process. I know for me personally it totally changed my putting for the better.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a bit of an adjustment period because I remember you saying that you love it now. I think I'm going to give your method a try. What weight combo did you end up settling on?

I am a RX3f fan as well. I feel like the putt has no choice but to start on my line. It is just a matter of me picking the correct line and speed.

I am a RX3f fan as well. I feel like the putt has no choice but to start on my line. It is just a matter of me picking the correct line and speed.

I'm debating the RX3f or CX2

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a bit of an adjustment period because I remember you saying that you love it now. I think I'm going to give your method a try. What weight combo did you end up settling on?
I do love it now, without a doubt best putter I have ever used. My setup is 1 big SS weight and 1 small aluminum weight on each side.

I do love it now, without a doubt best putter I have ever used. My setup is 1 big SS weight and 1 small aluminum weight on each side.

I use all the weight that came with it.. Lol.. When I pick up another putter it feels like a toy.. The Cure feels rock solid..

I use all the weight that came with it.. Lol.. When I pick up another putter it feels like a toy.. The Cure feels rock solid..
That is what I think is great the ability to customize. I know of at least 10 guys that use cures and each one has a different weight combination.

I agree that when compared to other putters. The Cure feels much more solid and stable.

Its very cool to see another big THP supporter gaining some mainstream tour traction. I know I have seen one of these work first hand from all over the green...

Back