2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Picks are in

Still contemplating my picks. I love Masters week!

My picks are in

Love The Masters more then any other tournament. I went 12 years in a row and I'm now in a drought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome streak.

Picks are picked. I went with the 2 man option

It's hard to pick against a long-hitting lefty in general at Augusta. Even moreso when you add in Phil's short game. If his putter is on, I think he'll be in the hunt.

Still, I'm betting on another long-hitting lefty.

By far my favorite week of the year.

Is anyone else completely struggling with who to pick? I may end up putting the 5 or so names I'm debating into a hat.

In.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Once I get off work I'll put my name in the hat. I was hoping to have an easy decision after the shell event but it didn't clear up much. Gotta go with the gut I guess.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Down goes Freddie couples for the tournament with a back injury

Looks like Fred Couples has withdrawn, anyone have him picked???

Got the tweet too. He hasn't played on tour since February. I didn't pick him so I'm good.

Got my picks in! Didn't go with long shots by any means but didn't pick the Monstrous favorites, here's to hoping there is a chance at this incredible prize Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie going down definitely makes it easier for me to justify going with 2 over 3.

Sucks that Freddie had to withdraw. He loves this tournament and has always been fun to watch here regardless of his age!

JB you're right, there is NOTHING like this thread going crazy during the event. I remember a couple of years ago when Tiger, Phil and a bunch of others were right in the mix down the stretch, you could not even keep up with the rapid fire that was going on in here. So much fun!

Sucks that Freddie had to withdraw. He loves this tournament and has always been fun to watch here regardless of his age!

JB you're right, there is NOTHING like this thread going crazy during the event. I remember a couple of years ago when Tiger, Phil and a bunch of others were right in the mix down the stretch, you could not even keep up with the rapid fire that was going on in here. So much fun!

Im hoping we have that again. It was just awesome.

Really bummed that Boom Boom had to withdraw as it has been fun to watch him play the course everyone time he is out there and the one year he was in contention till the final day.

I stocked up on the pimento cheese and white bread last night.
th_20160404_113422_zpszxglmyq8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I doubt if the stuffed shirts at Augusta would approve, but we need a "Guess What Week It Is" ad for The Masters. Would it be best with Spieth, Watson, Phil or someone else?

The one that Nowitzki did was hilarious.

Picks are in. Starting to get excited for the tournament. Work will suffer this week for sure.

...and in

My entry is wonderfully predictable. And because I picked them, they are guaranteed to miss the cut.

Freddie going down is a big bummer. He's always one of my favorites to watch. At least we have some awesome young guys to make up for it!

Down goes Freddie couples for the tournament with a back injury
That's a huge bummer for me. I love watching Freddie in this tournament. Year in and year old he always seemed to be near the top during the first 2 rounds too.

I'm in a probably have the same picks as many others.

Back