Jason Finley - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 6 - THP Radio

Thanks to everyone who listened. Always great to talk about The Grandaddy and how much everyone has being a part of it. I'm here if anyone has questions.

finished listening this morning, great listen and only amps up the excitement for the Grandaddy.

Thanks to everyone who listened. Always great to talk about The Grandaddy and how much everyone has being a part of it. I'm here if anyone has questions.

Your rundown of #TheGrandaddy was awesome! Looking forward to the trash talk and laughs that will surely take place at #TheGauntlet :D

Thanks to Jason for spending the time to be on the show. It was a great listen as always, and it continues to be a really neat experience to learn about these individuals personally and professionally.

Hey Finley!

How do you guys pick your team for The Grandaddy? Do you run contests or is it performance based? Luck of the draw? Just curious.

What has been the difference in your opinion between the ZooCrew and team THP in the previous meetings?

Gonna get Amanda Balionis involved with #thegrandaddy? She just announced she's working for Callaway now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

What a great listen.
Definitely sounds like #TeamJRod is the favored to win the #3pete at #TheGauntlet :bananadance:

It was awesome to hear him talk about the #TheGrandaddy. There's so much passion in what he was saying. Not just another event for them, but it's The M.F. Grandaddy of Them All

Awesome job Finley, although I have to question the hotdog answer, with the wealth of toppings available, you only choose ketchup? Whats up with that!!

Great listen on my way into work today!

1. Curious as to why no manufacturer (I know of) allows for easy shaft replacement in the irons as compared to the driver. Is it just cost related??

2. How will the Zoo Crew deal if they actually lose to THP this year????

Wrong thread. Posting removed.

Oh hey Finley!

Last edited:
Another great episode! Nicely done JB and Jason!

Only ketchup on hot dogs FTW!!! :D (Oh, maybe a few jalapenos too if they are available.)

All these Callaway interviews really make me want to meet the ZooCrew someday. I hope it happens.

I see Finley lurking..... is Callaway planning on releasing footwear again this season (or in the future), or has it been left behind for more of a focus on clubs/balls etc?

This was a great listen. I really like this format. Thanks for doing this Finley!

What a great listen! The excitement around the Grandaddy and Callaway in general can raise goosebumps!

Good listen this morning....especially since it was a requirement to a certainly amazing opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Finley!

How do you guys pick your team for The Grandaddy? Do you run contests or is it performance based? Luck of the draw? Just curious.

Really mostly about Harry picking the team. For the most part is the leadership team of his, little bit of luck and a little bit of a reward.

I see Finley lurking..... is Callaway planning on releasing footwear again this season (or in the future), or has it been left behind for more of a focus on clubs/balls etc?

Extremely focused on the core business for us. That is a licensed product and we are working on a solution there.

How's Scotty's record against Velardo lately? I know he had a pretty good winning streak going, but that was awhile ago.

Thanks for taking the time to do this Finley, was an enjoyable listen for my walk home

I really like the fact that Finley is quick to thank everyone wbo is involved with putting on #TheGrandaddy event including The Hideaway folks as well

If I made the team I would love to have a shot at taking down Darth and helping Team THP take home the belt with some European influence :D

Jason if you are still here:

The Odyssey cover for the Spring Major was a bit underwhelming (expecting something more Masters themed), any idea if future covers this year will be more graphic inspired?

This will be your 4th Grandaddy, do you still get excited for it as you did for the first? Or do you get more excited for them now?

Just finished listening. Really good stuff. Awesome to hear his thoughts on the granddaddy. I really enjoyed how he started working at callaway and built his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason if you are still here:

The Odyssey cover for the Spring Major was a bit underwhelming (expecting something more Masters themed), any idea if future covers this year will be more graphic inspired?

This will be your 4th Grandaddy, do you still get excited for it as you did for the first? Or do you get more excited for them now?

The Spring Major version is never an easy one to make cool based on all of the restrictions we have around it. Always a balance of mixing it up for these and some places definitely present a better opportunity for a cool design.

Still get excited it for it for sure. Very cool to see how everyone reacts to it and get to meet more people from THP. Plus, winning never seems to get old.

Back