2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I love that the contests are underway for this.

This event is beyond your wildest dreams!

After hearing your stories this sounds like a dream come true!!

With 8 months to go it gives those who make it a real chance to work on their games and prepare for the greatness that is #Grandaddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really can't believe this is FREE! I'd gladly pay A LOT of $$$ for it, but it's FREE. How incredible...

This is going to be so epic. (yes, I am related to Captain Obvious)

Thank you for the opportunity, Callaway and THP!

I am pumped about this. Such an amazing opportunity for some lucky THPers! Hope I can get lucky enough to make the team. Looking forward to seeing the team grow though regardless!!

Played 36 holes yesterday, so my old body is ready for #TheGrandaddy

With the first contest up and going the excitement level goes WAY up and it SHOULD! There aren't enough positive adjectives to fully describe this event and someone's about to have a chance to use a few pretty soon!

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put this in, but after listening to the new podcast with Finley, getting into the granddaddy event for the Callaway staff is as exciting for them as it is for us.

Just like they can follow along and see how thpers get selected and post reactions, it would be awesome if we were able to follow along and see the zoo crew end of it.

They might not be able to do it with their daily work obligations, but that would be pretty cool to follow along and see the story develop and build up to the grand event. Kind of like one of those sports documentaries on TV like 24/7!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

For Wardy

Rookie mistake. If I ever get a chance to go back I won't make the same mistake. When Matt asks us if there's anything anyone needs I will say "yes either a job or a membership"

For the tapatalk photo
8f799f0f0ae2eab09b195d6a11c4752d.jpg

3c879913529c456457db0fcf34588247.jpg

Mountain.

I think it's holes 3 and 4 on the Dye course where we're hitting into that mountain and the ball just floats in the air with the mountain in the background. Truly breathtaking

Ever take a step and fall in complete love with your surroundings?

Step off the Bus at the Hideaway....

Vivid memories of the Sights, sounds smell, and emotions...

I know you guys keep saying the those photos are real, but I'm starting to doubt that. Everything just looks to perfect.

Ever take a step and fall in complete love with your surroundings?

Step off the Bus at the Hideaway....

Vivid memories of the Sights, sounds smell, and emotions...

You mean like the first time you saw this?
559adcb7aad2ac1b9bd6b65443e2d81e.jpg

I would just lay down on that piece of grass and just take it all in.
#Tranquility

One of us did lay down in that grass, but it was to hide from the owner of the house that just got pelted with a skulled bunker shot #FYF

One of us did lay down in that grass, but it was to hide from the owner of the house that just got pelted with a skulled bunker shot #FYF

Best place play dead.

742f23bc3b9bdb0568dc18c3db101a0a.jpg

New tapatalk image.

Now that's the best tapa image on the forum.

And the other pics were pretty sweet

Gorgeous!!!

I think I've found the place I want my ashes spread.

When you are getting a #wedgeucation from RFC, sometimes it is hard to remember whether you should or should not use the leading edge...

On a side note, chrome soft 2016 durability test was a success

Stunning stuff...

Heaven...

Back