JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thin or thick, crinkled or curly, what is the best form of the french fry?

Huge fan of crinkled and steak fries.

Standard fresh cut. Gotta be. I'd eat a bag full from Penn Station or Five Guys fries right now if you put them in front of me.

Curly or crinkled. No matter what, a win is a win with French fries.

Thick cut ... steak fries I think they call them!

Curly fry for sure

Curly fries for days!!! Arbys curley fries!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Curly fries with cheese and bacon

McDs for regular fries. Arby's for curly fries. Chick-Fil-A waffle fries would be even better than they are if they would cook them until they're crispy.

Good to see that Canadan's answer hasn't changed in the last three months!

Thin fried crisply!

McDs for regular fries. Arby's for curly fries. Chick-Fil-A waffle fries would be even better than they are if they would cook them until they're crispy.

Good to see that Canadan's answer hasn't changed in the last three months!

We stopped at the Chick Fil A in Auburn on Friday before the Kickoff Classic and they had some of the most friendly people working there, everyone was so polite and courteous.

They do make a good waffle fry

I like them every way - thick, thin, curly, waffle, seasoned, smothered with chili & cheese or just salt. It's all good

All of them.

My absolute favorite fries are really thin and crispy from a local pizza place. They fry them fresh, toss them in pesto and then top them with balsamic glaze and parmesan cheese.

This is a tough one! There's nothing like a McD's fry, but I also LOVE Chick Fil A waffle fries and Cane's crinkle-cut. I love the seasoned curly fries as well! A local restaurant here has waffle seasoned fries! Unreal! I don't think I can say which is best, but if I was forced to pick one, give me shoestring fries.

I prefer them thin and well done/crispy. Also used to love Arby's curly fries, but I haven't done fast food in a looooong time.
There are a couple local places that make some killer old bay fries.

I like 'em all, but if I have to pick one, it would be standard cut fries, not too crisp.

Curly fries for me.

Curly all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

Waffled all day

Ummm. Yes. With extra salt please.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back