European Soccer 2015/2016

Chelsea will be without star striker Diego Costa for their next two Premier League games after the English FA handed him an extra one-game ban.

I was a fan of Costa before he came to the premier league. Now that I see him more, not so much.

I was a fan of Costa before he came to the premier league. Now that I see him more, not so much.
Costa, ugh... Now that avatar that is amazing!

Stoke vs Swansea City and no Butland or Given. Stoke better score at least 3 tomorrow

Premier League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Saturday, April 2

Aston Villa vs. Chelsea, 7:45am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Arsenal vs. Watford, 10am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Norwich vs. Newcastle, 10am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Bournemouth vs. Man City, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Stoke vs. Swansea, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Sunderland vs. West Brom, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Ham vs. Crystal Palace, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Liverpool vs. Spurs, 12:30pm, NBC, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, April 3

Leicester vs. Southampton, 8:30am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester United vs. Everton, 11am, USA, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Thanks Smalls!

Enjoying the progress in Chelsea / Villa match. I just want to see decent play out of the Blues... Villa isn't good enough to be any sort of barometer of where Chelsea is, but getting another 3 points is needed.

Villa is in shambles

Stoke goes up 1 early in the first. Nice finish from Allfely

1-1 Lanzini equalizes after Adrian messed up leading to crystal palaces goal

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Since Arsenal are out of it, it's time for them to play well. A couple of beautiful goals against Watford

Another beautiful Payet free kick 2-1 COYI's

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Bojan puts Stoke up 2 in the second half

Ugh Stoke plays a very uninspired last 20 minutes and gets a draw. After going up 2 walk away with only a point

El Classico at 2:30

OK, I clearly missed this before (if they've been showing it), but there is Bundesliga action on Fox. Nice!

OK, I clearly missed this before (if they've been showing it), but there is Bundesliga action on Fox. Nice!
Except, other than Bayern and Dortmund, the rest of the Bundesliga is close to the MLS. That's just my opinion.

I haven't watched enough of the German league... Dortmund certainly looks the part vs. Bremen.

Sturridges two misses have made me sick. Liverpool should be up 3-1 and I really dislike Harry Kane

Wow, City scores three goals in 18 minutes against Bournemouth. They are on pace for 15 goals, haha

Since Arsenal are out of it, it's time for them to play well. A couple of beautiful goals against Watford

Change Arsenal to City, and I am saying the same thing.

Don't forget to get your picks in for Champions League.

Except, other than Bayern and Dortmund, the rest of the Bundesliga is close to the MLS. That's just my opinion.

I havent watched enough to make an accurate assessment yet but it is entertaining.

I haven't watched enough of the German league... Dortmund certainly looks the part vs. Bremen.

I picked Borussia Monchengladbach to support and they beat down the team they played last Sunday. It was fun to watch.

I havent watched enough to make an accurate assessment yet but it is entertaining.

I picked Borussia Monchengladbach to support and they beat down the team they played last Sunday. It was fun to watch.
Hertha Berlin. The Crystal Palace of the Bundesliga.

Schedule of Champions League quarter-finals on TV
All times Eastern

Tuesday, April 5

Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO
Bayern Munich vs. Benfica, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, April 6
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Manchester City, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO
Wolfsburg vs. Real Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Read more at: https://tr.im/44RVW

Some good Champions league games the past 2 days.

Back