What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After house searching most of the day, snuck in a quick 9 holes and shot a 40. Wind was awful again today.

Overall struck the ball well with the driver and irons, but wedges were ehh. Putter was decent.

5 bogies and 1 birdie.

Started on the back 9 and the play was not pretty. Struggled to a 44. Came back with 38 on the front 9 to finish at 82. Nothing just felt right today after playing very well in much worse conditions yesterday.

43/49 on my home course today. could not hit a green in regulation to save my life. putted really well. only 1 3-putt but could not get any up and downs. every one of my 2nd putts was a tap in from 6" or less. just couldn't close the deal

The back 9 went OK actually. didn't play great but nothing real dumb...a par and a ton of bogies and then I triple-bogied the last 2 holes ugghhh.

overall, a mediocre play day with a real crap finish but it was a beautiful day here in Nashville and was just glad to get out in it.

45/44 for a 89. Driver was off but everything else was doing ok. Long time since I broke 90 so I'm very happy.

Hole123456789Out101112131415161718InTotal
Par435434454364354544343672

I'll take an 81 after a month without touching a golf course.

Oh so close to breaking 90 for only the second time. I hit 90 on the number. Last holed was probably the only hole of the day where I had swing issues.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Somewhere in the 90's and I don't care cause I played golf with my uncle enjoyed the day. Score no matter was out for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 and had a rough day. Shot 57 with 24 total putts including a whopping 5 3-putts and a 4 putt for good measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went 27 holes today. First 18 was pretty rough, and I shot 43/42-85. Only hit 5 greens. Was all over the place. The highlight was that I made a few good up and downs to save some of the few pars I managed. Went to the range right after, hitting about 30 range balls before saying screw it and went back to #1 with another guy that was on the range. This time, things went much better. I hit the first 7 GIR and was -1 after birdies on #4 & #5. Unfortunately, I three putt #1 & #6, missed three other birdie attempts from inside 10 feet, and left two short par putts 1" short. 37 is a great number at this point in the season, and I'm especially happy with how I hit my wedges. I had a lot of great birdie looks because of those wedge shots. Greens get punched tomorrow, sadly.

Played 36 today and probably played some of the best golf of my life today. First 18 it was pretty windy, but I shot a 40/38 - 78. Two ugly bogeys on 17 and 18 ruined a great back 9, but overall, I played really well. The 2nd 18, I was on from the first hole until I got to 15. I shot a 37 on the front and was 1 under par on the back heading to 15 and missed two short putts on 15 and 16 for par and then I stood over my tee shot on the par 3 17th hole with an 8-iron in my hand and I shanked it right. I couldn't believe it. I honestly don't know the last time I've done that. I was able to make a bogey and then bogeyed 18 to shoot a back 9 39 for a 37/39 - 76. A disappointing ending to an overall great day of golf.

It's so hard to be disappointed with those two scores, but shooting even par was a goal of mine this year and that might have been my best chance yet. Each part of my game was solid all day. Really excited to get back out and play.

Shot an 80 today in some pretty tough and sundry conditions. Happy with how I drive the ball and for the most part putted. I really need to be better with my short game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

47+48 for a 95. First 18 of the year. had trouble reading the greens today. Managed to scramble well out of 3 or 4 bad tee shots.

43+42=85

Only hit 5 greens, 3 of 12 fairways, and 2 penalty strokes. 30 putts.

It was ugly.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

40/36 at deer creek from the tips while having a fun 3 hr round with j4u. 3 birds today, had a great look at eagle but it still eludes me thus far this year

40/43

shot 83, but had an 8 on the par 4 18th... It happens, but otherwise had a decent day

Played 2 rounds, yesterday, but only score one of them, an 84 with a number of missed opportunities, but I don't mind mid-80s this early in the season.

84 (39/45). Really odd day. I did not feel on from the beginning but fought tooth and nail, until the 14th hole. 14, 15, and 16 regularly give me trouble. 3 balls in the water, double, triple, double. 14 was a great drive and wedge was just a couple yards short, rolls into pond. 8 iron on 15 was a little left, big left bounce, drops into river gully hazard. 16 I over turn a 2/3 hybrid and one bounce into the lake. My recoveries were weak on all of those. 1 bird, 8 pars, 9/13 FIR (5 par 3s), 8/18 GIR, 30 putts. Complete grinder.

My driver swing was off today. My driver distances ranged from 230-280, and I felt like I struck all of them well. Ball flight was good. No wind. As I walked out after a tee shot, I felt like distances were random. Irons were pretty much as expected.

84 today. This is a good round for me.

Fairways - 9
Greens - 4
Putts - 28

Irons on approach shots are still holding me back. But, at least I'm not hitting so many fat and skulled shots. New putter is still magnificent and 14 degree driver is doing it's job.

Later,

John

Went out for another 9 and shot 38 with a dumb double on a par 3 and 8 pars

I was off of work today to I got 27 more holes in. The crew was punching the front so I looped the back three times and shot 40, 40, and 37. I hit the ball pretty well, especially from the tee. Went 16/21 on FIR (missed #18 all three times). Chipping was pretty poor all day. Need some work there. Started getting a good feel for my putting. Had 3 good looks at eagle today and missed them all, but all by the smallest amount. Feeling some really good golf coming soon

Played in my Monday night work series tonight, shot 34 with a fantastic group of 3 women + me. Had a blast, I eagled the par 5 6th on my own ball for our only non-par of the round.

Shot 40 for nine holes with Jacqui this afternoon. Started with four pars, then a triple on a par 5 and then birdie on the par 3 sixth. Bogeyed in from there.

Shot one million and 86 but it was a blast today with KC720!

38/44 82 today. Front was two doubles, two birdies. Back wasn't quite as good. A double and a triple w no birdies.
The really good news - 13/14 FIR (the one miss was a ball that hit the fairway and bounced into the desert, lost ball - triple)!!
34 putts - one 3 putt.
Overall, very pleased!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back