Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Me too!

So has anyone received theirs yet? i have not. Starting to think we might have been duped. hoping that is not the case.

Not received mine as of yet

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nothing here, either. I'm beginning to feel a bit foolish about referring a couple of friends in the promotion.

Nothing here, either. I'm beginning to feel a bit foolish about referring a couple of friends in the promotion.
Ditto...

Guess it pays to read the fine print....

PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Promotion begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time on February 6, 2014 and ends when all 10,000 sleeves (three (3) balls) of TaylorMade Project (a) golf balls have been given away or at 11:59:59 p.m. on March 6, 2014, whichever occurs first ("End Date”).

I just sent off an email to TM to see what they say.

PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Promotion begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time on February 6, 2014 and ends when all 10,000 sleeves (three (3) balls) of TaylorMade Project (a) golf balls have been given away or at 11:59:59 p.m. on March 6, 2014, whichever occurs first ("End Date”).

Wait, 2014? WTF? Is this seriously a 2 year old contest?

I feel like a moron if so haha

I just looked it up..
24131612c47a2905d17c5ea718f505ce.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Guess we can blame dwchockey13 for posting this on March 9, 2016 when the contest ended March 6, 2014....DOH!

Guess we can blame dwchockey13 for posting this on March 9, 2016 when the contest ended March 6, 2014....DOH!
Eh, the thought was there right..lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No harm no foul, dwchockey13 was just trying to hook us up haha. Worst thing I get out of this is a couple extra mailers from TaylorMade haha

What stuff exactly is that?

The fine print, everyone, myself included, jumped on 2 free golf balls without seeing the fine print. The result is better then actually getting the ball. Just found it funny.

Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

This is a 2016 giveaway. They did the same thing back in 2014.

They did the same giveaway back in 2014

No harm no foul, dwchockey13 was just trying to hook us up haha. Worst thing I get out of this is a couple extra mailers from TaylorMade haha

I agree. No harm no foul. That's why I ended my post with "doh".

Agreed on the dates - here's the fine print in the email I got from TMAG when a friend I referred signed up: *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Program begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time on 01/19/16 and ends when all sleeves have been given away or at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 07/19/16, whichever comes first

Now, supposedly they were going to come in 7-10 days and this email was from 3/09. So we'll see.7/19/16, whichever comes first;

I'm in the same boat as you on this one

Now, supposedly they were going to come in 7-10 days and this email was from 3/09. So we'll see.

I thought I read that too, now I'm wondering if they meant 7-10 weeks. My guess is they didn't expect as big of a demand as they got. They should know people like free stuff. :alien:

Haven't gotten mine either, and kind of think this makes TM look silly. My email said 7-10 days on March 18th; either the balls aren't coming and they shouldn't have told me they were (and the friends I referred), or they're just really bad at running things to miss dates this bad. Either one isn't very good IMO.

Haven't gotten mine either, and kind of think this makes TM look silly. My email said 7-10 days on March 18th; either the balls aren't coming and they shouldn't have told me they were (and the friends I referred), or they're just really bad at running things to miss dates this bad. Either one isn't very good IMO.

Thankfully you have the new Chrome Soft from the Grandaddy still

Thankfully you have the new Chrome Soft from the Grandaddy still
Don't really see how the two are related at all, but wouldn't it be great if I could test the chrome soft out against the project A and report back how I think they compare?

Back