Bridgestone Fit Like a Pro Live Update Thread

Major travel delays out of Chicago, but the show must go on .

Instead of starting in the am, our lucky THPer is not going to be arriving until after lunch.

Crazy travel stuff going on. Luckily I was able to rebook on an earlier flight thanks to @GolferGal giving me a heads up last night. Currently sitting at O’Hare waiting for the Starbucks across from my gate to open. Happy Monday folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great day and enjoy it. Can’t wait to see the updates!

Safe travels today!

Travel delays stink!

Travel delays are awful, but this anticipation would make a travel delay unforgivable! Hope all is well for the rest of the day and enjoy the experience.

Just about to board!!

Just about to board!!

Sorry to hear about the delays but safe travels today and enjoy it!

Just about to board!!

This makes me SO happy! This morning those delays were nuts. First it was 8:55am, than 1:40pm than 2:40pm, I am so glad you are a seasoned traveler and knew to check for a different flight. Safe travels!!

Right from one event to another, love it!

Following, have a blast!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Safe travels, can’t wait to follow today!!

Bridgestone Fit Like a Pro Live Update Thread

1. I am not sure.
2. Here is my current WITB
Driver: BioCell 9.5* w/ Proforce V2 Tour 6F5
Woods: ZF85 3W ​w/ATTAS 7s
Irons: C200 (5-GW) w/ Tour 90 S
Wedge: MD3 (52*/56*/60*)
Putter: Sqaureback Select
Ball: Z-Star / Tour B-RXS / TP5

I am going into this fitting open minded and trusting the process of the fitter. I have looked all over their site the past months and if I was going to purchase a set from them I would probably go with the HF2 irons. I have had 2 "big box store" fittings in the past 11 years so I don't really know what to expect. As for fitting the ball the online fitting has me with the Tour B XS. I picked up a dozen Tour B RXS this Febraury before I got selected for this trip and have been playing those along with the Z Star that I've played the past 2 seasons. I have not played any Bridgestone Clubs previously.

You’re in for a treat. The JGR line is excellent and no doubt the CB and MB offerings are as well. I hit the last version of the JGR woods and they were very good as well. Bridgestone clubs definitely fly under the radar.

Oh, wedges. Forgot about those. If the new wedges play anything like the J15s did you won’t hate those either.

Just got to the airport to pick up our lucky winner. We will be on our way to Covington very soon.

Looking forward to following along today! This should be a fun one

this is one I have been pretty excited to follow along with.

Awesome, Trip of a lifetime....great follow

Delays appear to be all sorted out and here we go!! Can't wait to follow this one today!

Flexibility required but glad you are able to adjust. I can't wait to follow along and see what is in store!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Almost there! Sneak peek photos have been coming in to JB! Can’t wait to see what’s in store!

Almost there! Sneak peek photos have been coming in to JB! Can’t wait to see what’s in store!

man I can't wait to see what you have coming to you.

Enjoy this!!! This is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!

This should be a great experience!! Have a great day.

Gonna be a great follow, enjoy!

640008c6401490d579953b053c8e045c.jpg

Back