Bridgestone Fit Like a Pro Live Update Thread

Dinner with Adam Rehberg and Dan Murphy from Bridgestone tonight. Thai and sushi place.
Great combo

Great combo

It’s pretty cool when you step back. Here is someone that one a contest. They got a plane ticket, brought to a company HQ, got fit, got a full set of clubs and is now having dinner with the President of the company. Not a local rep, but the President.

I can’t wait to sit back and reflect on this amazing experience. I’ll have numbers emailed to me so will have some more detailed info. The ball manufacturing tour was out of this world. I wish I was allowed to take pictures. Then to be ball fit by Adam and then club fit by Zack. Just wow! I’ll have to wait a couple days to post some pictures of the amazing generosity by Bridgestone Golf and THP when stuff arrives.... yup so much awesomeness that I can’t even carry it back with me. I can’t wait to put this ball and club combo together on the course! More to come..... including a dinner pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so freaking awesome! Bridgestone golf balls have always been some of my favorites, but man those irons look sweet too! Can’t wait to hear more about the gear!

Dinner with Adam Rehberg and Dan Murphy from Bridgestone tonight. Thai and sushi place.

Wow!, that's a great group. Your interviews with Dan are outstanding because his opinions on golf are engaging. I'm willing to bet that's true for non-golf topics too.

Enjoy your dinner.

It’s pretty cool when you step back. Here is someone that one a contest. They got a plane ticket, brought to a company HQ, got fit, got a full set of clubs and is now having dinner with the President of the company. Not a local rep, but the President.
Amazing job Bridgestone Golf and THP. I cant wait to get the behind the scenes on the ball and read about the ball fitting.

Bridgestone really did this event right. Well done to them and great job THP for bringing another unbelievable event to us Hackers.

Glad to see you are making the most of this awesome trip!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8b84a052eefe0af4d7bdca2fb4f33d4e.jpg
d3a3ad354c2d8e9371038cd36b4af474.jpg
025f28d3734e7299a155cc500836225a.jpg

This is unbelievable. Only on THP would something like this happen to a regular person.

That looked amazing trmpt98. Looking forward to the details on how the fittings went.

This is so over the top and amazing!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What a hell of a day so far! It's amazing to think of the opportunities we are offered on here.

Freaking awesome on the spin on the TourB RX. I was getting distance I only have ever seen on one other premium ball with them so I knew they had to be some low spinning balls.

They were consistently going as far on a cold wet day with irons as the AVX, which for my game has been the gold standard. Hard to really say until I can get some time on a firm course but I suspect they’ll be able to hold greens just fine for me and my moonball flight.

Quote from Adam Rehberg at dinner “If I had one brand throughout my bag I would feel like a such tool”..... as he just fit me for an ENTIRE bag.....

Trmpt98, fantastic job with the updates. You mist be exhausted dude!! Looked like a crazy fun day. Oh and the hf2 irons are gorgeous.

@Trmpt98 congrats man, what a day. Something you will remember for the rest of your life. Hats off to Bridgestone!! Great job JB!

Awesome follow and there may have been some jealously about 90 moles south of your location!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote from Adam Rehberg at dinner “If I had one brand throughout my bag I would feel like a such tool”..... as he just fit me for an ENTIRE bag.....

Well.....there it is.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THPer: "So do you do fittings here?"

Bridgestone Golf: "Only for Tour Players and VIPs...And the Fit Like a Pro Winner on THP"

Freaking awesome experience, congrats Trmpt98

Just to add onto this, Adam was completely kidding. He was referring to his love of golf equipment as a whole and his belief that you must play what fits, regardless of brand.

Just to add onto this, Adam was completely kidding. He was referring to his love of golf equipment as a whole and his belief that you must play what fits, regardless of brand.

Adam and Zack are awesome dudes and I appreciate what they did for me today. Adam bleeds his love for golf and for Bridgestone and it’s truest amazing to get his take on the ball fitting. Plus the dude is on a first name basis with Tiger....

Adam and Zack are awesome dudes and I appreciate what they did for me today. Adam bleeds his love for golf and for Bridgestone and it’s truest amazing to get his take on the ball fitting. Plus the dude is on a first name basis with Tiger....

Somewhere @Mward heard that and "it moved".

Tour B RX, which is interesting because he has some club head speed. Knocked down some driver spin.

Why is it interesting to see the RX sub-105? I feel like I’m missing something.

Back