Scotty Cameron putters

The knuckle is not set correctly when I first got it, sent it back to SC under warranty, they claim to reset it, but I still feel it's not set correctly. If you look at picture 32, the knuckle has to be 100% parallel to the dots or the tape I put on. if it's off just a fraction, the stroke will not be straight. I like the putter, just have a hard time aligning the putter.
Not seeing the issue but we all see things differently I hope you get it resolved

Why do all these putter guys love kool aid?

Because it was the nectar of the gods? (When I was 8, anyway) The characters SC and Betti choose are interesting - I'd like to know the stories behind them.

Speaking of SC, I now don't have an SC for the first time in a very long time. I'd survive, of course, but pondering an SC versus a Betti.

Because it was the nectar of the gods? (When I was 8, anyway) The characters SC and Betti choose are interesting - I'd like to know the stories behind them.

Speaking of SC, I now don't have an SC for the first time in a very long time. I'd survive, of course, but pondering an SC versus a Betti.
Um where did my Cameron go you know the one you weren't going to sell

Um where did my Cameron go you know the one you weren't going to sell
I already sold it to #THPLegacy teammate - he had dibs... And you wanted that X5R, anyway. :desire:

I already sold it to #THPLegacy teammate - he had dibs... And you wanted that X5R, anyway. :desire:
I want all the Scotty's that can fit in the special corner

I want all the Scotty's that can fit in the special corner
If you're not careful, you'll get a special seat in that same corner.

Love my cure but the 2016 m2 1st 500 is calling my name. Its in the cart!

26212662165_5043322d47_b.jpg

Not a fan of the blue. If it was traditional Masters colors, it would look a lot better IMO.

I know guys collect headcovers but I am not one of those guys wish I could stop collecting putters though ?

Man that Golo looks sweet. Been pondering one for awhile. Just beautiful.

Took her out for the first time today and I think it was my best putting day this year. Only one misfire that I can recall and that was a poor read on my part. My playing partners noticed how quickly the ball started rolling and the great sound. Very stable and all my putts stayed on the line I intended. She's a keeper.

You won't hear me complaining about Scotty Cameron putters ever again.

That new notchback is on my mind daily. Gonna have to roll it soon. Might be my first Scotty.

man that looks REALLY good

That's perhaps the best looking rat I've seen. Put a CT Tiffany cover and it's absolute perfection!

I like everything except for the insert. Makes it look like an odyssey or something with that.

I like everything except for the insert. Makes it look like an odyssey or something with that.
Haha that insert raises the price by 500+ easily

So, I came across this Scotty today, and despite the likely 4k+ pricetag on it, I want it terribly.

A019738b.JPG

That is a fantastic looking putter. Too bad the price tag is so high.

That is a fantastic looking putter. Too bad the price tag is so high.

Yep, market driven, but frustrating nonetheless.

Loving the shallow milling, the overall finish and paint fill, and pretty much everything else. Wow.

Back